• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious In Singapore, expatriates hit by coronavirus pay cuts, lay-offs fear for future

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECAs WILL FIND CRACKS AND HIDE IN THERE LIKE COCKROACHES AND BEDBUGS
THEY FEAR TO GO BACK TO INDIA WHERE THERE ARE NO FUCKING TOILETS AND ALL GOT TO GO TO THE FIELDS TO SHIT AND BERAK

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign workers are protected by MOM BUT Expatriates still here will be in deep financial troubles.

AND SO WILL THOSE WHO DEPENDED ON THOSE EXPATS TO RENT THEIR FUCKING CONDOS TO PAY FOR THEIR CONDO INSTALLMENTS
IN 3 TO 4 MONTHS TIME, THERE BE A QUE AT BEDOK RESERVOIR

OR THEY CAN CUT THE QUE BY JUMPING OFF FROM THEIR CONDO AS EXPATS GONE GONE GONE.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expats are good. I like them. They rented my condo, use the money to pay for their alcohol and make boat Quay great again. Occasionally they get some free fuck from female local Chinese.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If foreigners here don't fear for their future and remain here, I will fear for mine instead. Best is for them to return in mass,, especially those who Gathered around shenton Way and Changi Business district area.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true, the data showing that MOM still issuing new and renew S Pass and work permits.
The number of foreign PMET in Sinkapore is in fact increasing, not reducing.

PAP RIGGED THE ENTIRE SYSTEM TO BE AGAINST SINGAPOREANS

AND YOU RIGHT

SINGAPOREANS ALLOWED THE FUCKING PAP TO DO ALL KINDS OF SHIT THINGS SUCH AS LETTING CECAs IN WITH FUCKED UP PAPERS FROM UPTRON ACL AND SOUTHERN PACIFIC UNIVERSITY

AND GAVE LUNCHES AND DINNERS OF SINGAPOREANS TO THOSE PUKING CECAs AND FOREIGN TALENTS

VOTE OUT THE FUCKING PAP MAGGOTS

WE ALL NOW PRAYING AND PRAYING AND PRAYING

NEXT CLUSTERS WILL BE CENTERED WITH PAP MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS

AND ANOTHER CLUSTERS WITH THE ROTTEN PEOPLES ASSOCIATION AND RC MEMBERS
AND YET ANOTHER CLUSTERS WITH PAPER GENERALS LINKED OR UNLINKED TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO US ALL

AS LONG AS THOSE MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENNA WUHANED

EVEN BETTER WILL BE THEY ALL HUM KAR CHANG

LET THEM GATHER
MORE KENNA WUHANDED THE MORE LIKELY THAT GET BACK TO MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES
AND THEIR KANGAROOS AND PAPER GENERALS AND CRONIES AND BROWN NOSERS
ALL HUM KAR CHAN

MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL ALSO DIE
MAY THEY ALL DIE BEFORE US , OR WITH US
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE AGAIN

SPREAD WIDELY
UNTIL IT GET TO THE MAIDS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND STAFF OF MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE
UNTIL ALL THOSE OLD MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENA WUHANDED
AND TOGETHER WITH YOUNG MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND ALL IN THE FUCKING PA AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES
WUHAN WILL DELIVER US ALL FROM THE FUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE FINALLY
MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KANGAROOS CANNOT FIX WUHAN THE WAY THEY CAN FIX ELECTED PRESIDENT AND OTHER SHIT THINGS THAT THEY CAN FIX
WUHAN WILL FIX THEM INSTEAD

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
“You know, the cure for all this talk is really a good dose of incompetent government. You get that alternative and you'll never put Singapore together again: Humpty Dumpty cannot be put together again... my asset values will disappear, my apartments will be worth a fraction of what they were, my ministers' jobs will be in peril, their security will be at risk and their women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers. I cannot have that!" - Justifying million-dollar pay hike for Singapore ministers” (Mr. LKY state this)

means these expat come from corrupted countries with incompetent governments ?

I am competing with foreigner salary between usd-1500 to usd-4500 for the last 20-years....
my children will follow the same....no matter he grad from ITE / Poly or Uni....
after 35-yo my children easily faced out of job from PMET and only choice for a living is to be taxi driver, grab-food deliver.....

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all expatriates who want to avoid this situation. Go marry a fat fugly sinkie bu like Kirsten Han. Kahchng stewardess did it. It is not so hard
ZomboMeme 30122017204202.jpg