• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In Oz, Max $500 to Extract 4 Wisdom Teeth. In SG, $1100 Per Tooth. Song Bo?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am so happy that i am an Australian...:smile:

Even happier to see sinkies screw themselves due to their ball-lessness. :smile:

Really Aussie meh chump? No passport right? You not Swiss or Germany resident or even living in North pole?

But regardless, cos you Tonychat can take yourself out of jiu hu, but you cannot take away the jiu hu kia out of youself!!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear TRS,

Recently, I paid a visit to a dental clinic to have my wisdom teeth extracted. I currently reside in Australia and decided to visit Singapore to use what's left of my Medisave account to pay for my procedure. After the entire procedure was done, not only did I realise I was charged $1100 per surgical extraction per tooth, but due to my Medisave not having a $2000 minimum sum, I was unable to touch any of my money in my account. My mother ended up using her Medisave to "subsidise" my procedure, and I was left to pay a hefty amount of close to $800 to have 3 of my teeth extracted.

My decision to have this procedure done in Singapore was not without careful planning. I had more faith in the surgical hygiene of Singaporean doctors and healthcare sector and was also told that my procedure could be subsidised almost entirely. However, faced with an exorbitant bill, I realised that if I had the procedure done in Australia, it would cost me a maximum of $500 to have all 4 teeth taken out by a dentist of equal calibre. I am a member of their public health welfare system (Medicare) despite not being a citizen or PR, and their subsidies come from the government, not their own people's health fund.

Nalina
TRS Contributor

lianbeng replies Nalina: Dun u ever step onto Singapore soil anymore! :mad: traitor!