• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In jiu hu, Chinese loves bonking muslims so much, they vonverted.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely. Even if husband is illegal immigrant from pakistan. If she had married a overseas chinese, her citizenship would be revoked as must follow citizenship of husband.
Wat u mean? She is mudlander ..n marry a foreigner...why would mudland revoke her citizenship?n this paki probably has m&d shitizenship oreadi

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most who converted get bumi benefits as basically they will most likely follow malay religion and culture hence by definition in constitution, are malays.
Tat is the so called constitutional phrase the pappies used to allow makcik to be president even though she is ah neh in a presidential race reserved for m&d

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
One can convert to muslim. But one cant convert fm to Bumi. Tats y Msian garment shld learn fm PAP. So easy to increase Bumi race.
Can be bumi ....just apply, have kawans in the relevant department etc n viola.. Bob's yr uncle....but u need to try...I hope u get yr bumi benefits...also m&ds in singkieland got bumi benefits too....just not as generous as mudland ones

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i marry a malay msian wife....then maybe we entitle bumi privileges. But my question was i become a msia citizen. Boleh dapat bumi privileges? Doubt it.
Tat why I tell u to marry a mudland Mina. N u can have 4 wives..so wat soo hard? And if u don't marry a mudland Mina...how u bcum mudland citizen?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat why I tell u to marry a mudland Mina. N u can have 4 wives..so wat soo hard? And if u don't marry a mudland Mina...how u bcum mudland citizen?
the difference is two-fold - to be a born and bred m&d in mudland (sonofasoil / sial) and if a muslim at that, it's boomtown muddie,
the paki is a mozzie but not a bumi, the cina nonok is not a m&d, even though she's a converted mozzie - both ends of the spectrum :speechless:
Ikan terubok way better than pork.
her 15 year unused ikan bawah de bawal is good enough for the paki :inlove:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
the difference is two-fold - to be a born and bred m&d in mudland (sonofasoil / sial) and if a muslim at that, it's boomtown muddie,
the paki is a mozzie but not a bumi, the cina nonok is not a m&d, even though she's a converted mozzie - both ends of the spectrum :speechless:

her 15 year unused ikan bawah de bawal is good enough for the paki :inlove:
Paki just using her to better his life...such a dumb cunt, convert etc n don't get bumi benefits..soon paki will just dump her, take her assets under Sharia law etc n fly back to paki land...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paki just using her to better his life...such a dumb cunt, convert etc n don't get bumi benefits..soon paki will just dump her, take her assets under Sharia law etc n fly back to paki land...
hanor, at least she's afilial dotter living and taking care of her parents plus her 2 kids from previous marriage.
she needs a stiff, hard -ramming paki for her puki to clear the cobwebs :redface:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanor, at least she's afilial dotter living and taking care of her parents plus her 2 kids from previous marriage.
she needs a stiff, hard -ramming paki for her puki to clear the cobwebs :redface:
Don't understand why such garbage stories are even published.wat so big deal about following mudslimes religion? If mudslimes are a fair and indeed a religion of peace, than The paki convert to the wife religion than I say the paki good and mudslime is a fair religion. And the paki convert and incur the wrath of the authorities, I say he really love her

Last edited: