• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In jiu hu, Chinese loves bonking muslims so much, they vonverted.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak...going circle again. With old news again. I replied moon ago. U go chk my last post...i.e. if u bother. :smile:
Alamak...till date mudslimes have become even more fundamentalist and what is happening in Islam is contradicting whatnu said..so I will still continue stating these facts

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak...till date mudslimes have become even more fundamentalist and what is happening in Islam is contradicting whatnu said..so I will still continue stating these facts

Teres no contradiction. Any countries can impose their laws. I had also answered to u before. So dont wish to repeat again. U can go ahead n repeat copy paste old article again n again. But i wont be replying same old issue again. Capek.:smile:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teres no contradiction. Any countries can impose their laws. I had also answered to u before. So dont wish to repeat again. U can go ahead n repeat copy paste old article again n again. But i wont be replying same old issue again. Capek.:smile:
What I state is a fact....and u have no leg to stand on with my arguments...so u don't answer means u are defeated..hahahahahah....facts are facts...if countries implement extremism means the good things u say about yr religion is BS

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno why anyone want to leave islam in malaysia. You can eat pork and at the same time get the bumi benefit. Especially if you do not look like a malay.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno why anyone want to leave islam in malaysia. You can eat pork and at the same time get the bumi benefit. Especially if you do not look like a malay.
To avoid problems like this...

Three caught for not fasting in Seremban
MAY 9, 2019 @ 5:55PM
BY MOHD AMIN JALIL

Two men were arrested for allegedly eating in the public while an Indonesian national stall operator was nabbed for conspiring with the men in Seremban. - NSTP/File pic
SEREMBAN: The Enforcement Division of Negri Sembilan Islamic Religious Affairs Department (JHEAINS) nabbed three men for allegedly eating in public during an operation conducted here, today.

Two were caught while eating, while the other, an Indonesian national who is also the stall operator, was nabbed for conspiring with the men.

They were detained at 10.30am during Ops Puasa which was launched by the department on the first day of Ramadan.

JHEAINS Enforcement Operations Division senior director, Ahmad Zaki Hamzah, said the two men aged in their 20s were arrested while eating at the stall which was covered with blue canvas.

He said the stall owner, in his late 20s was also detained for allowing the two men to eat at his premises.

"When the enforcement members arrived, the two men were having rice and fish and iced-tea at the stall.

"After conducting preliminary investigations, we arrested the three, including the stall operator, for allegedly violating the Islamic religious law," he said when met at his office, here, today.

Ahmad Zaki said the two men would be investigated under Section 114 (2) Negeri Sembilan Syariah Criminal Enactment 1992 which provides for a fine of RM500 or three months imprisonment or both, if convicted.

He added the stall operator, meanwhile will be charged under Section 114 (1) of the same enactment and which provides for a fine of RM1,000 or six months imprisonment or both.

Ahmad Zaki said he would make further investigation against the three men before releasing them on bail. The case will be handed over to the prosecution for further action.

"We will continue to conduct the operation from time to time. We have identified some areas which are considered hotspots for those who are not fasting.

"We warn them not to commit the offence and honour the noble month," he added.

Ahmad Zaki said the department would not compromise with Muslims who committed the offence and would take legal action against them.

"Respect the holy month of Ramadan and preserve the image of the Muslim community by guarding the sanctity of the religion," he said.

Meanwhile, JHEAINS director Mohd Zaidi Ramli confirmed the investigation and arrest of the three men.

© 2019. NEW STRAITS TIMES PRESS (M) BERHAD (4485-H).
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I state is a fact....and u have no leg to stand on with my arguments...so u don't answer means u are defeated..hahahahahah....facts are facts...if countries implement extremism means the good things u say about yr religion is BS

I told u i had already replied to u moon ago. Why should i bother to keep referring back my post and entertain u again and again. Tink i so free to entertain one whos suffering from dementia? Seow lang.

Any country can implement any law or policy. If the citizens think is extremely harsh and cruel, they can pack their pack and leave. Especially the non muslims. But i still see 32.45 MILLION CHEENA in Msia. Tere are estimated 8 MILLION CEENA in Indon. Wow! 32 million ceena in Msia. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. See, Islam is a peaceful religion. Else wtf those 32 million ceena...majority are filthy rich...own big land and corporation....still living tere? They should have run road leow if muslims in malaysia were extremists. Last post to u.:poop:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told u i had already replied to u moon ago. Why should i bother to keep referring back my post and entertain u again and again. Tink i so free to entertain one whos suffering from dementia? Seow lang.

Any country can implement any law or policy. If the citizens think is extremely harsh and cruel, they can pack their pack and leave. Especially the non muslims. But i still see 32.45 MILLION CHEENA in Msia. Tere are estimated 8 MILLION CEENA in Indon. Wow! 32 million ceena in Msia. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. See, Islam is a peaceful religion. Else wtf those 32 million ceena...majority are filthy rich...own big land and corporation....still living tere? They should have run road leow if muslims in malaysia were extremists. Last post to u.:poop:
Thanks for proving the point tat countries can do wat they want in the name of religion. Even extremism. N the so called followers of the so called religion of peace will tell the non believer to F off ..even though wat the country has done is contrary to the religion. So your excuse us gahmen misuse religion for its own ends. It will is ok. What hypocritical BS u sprout. Thanks for proving the point

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for proving the point tat countries can do wat they want in the name of religion. Even extremism. N the so called followers of the so called religion of peace will tell the non believer to F off ..even though wat the country has done is contrary to the religion. So your excuse us gahmen misuse religion for its own ends. It will is ok. What hypocritical BS u sprout. Thanks for proving the point

Yes. Msia can do wat they want. Is their country. They can spot chk muslims not fasting or muslims committing khalwat. Not Islam or Quran fault. Dont put words in my mouth. Islam is a peaceful religion. If not tere wont be a any non muslims in Msia Indo or Brunei :smile: 32.45 million ceena in msia n u said Msia is a terrorist country? U been taking weeds ya

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Msia can do wat they want. Is their country. They can spot chk muslims not fasting or muslims committing khalwat. Not Islam or Quran fault. Dont put words in my mouth. Islam is a peaceful religion. If not tere wont be a any non muslims in Msia Indo or Brunei :smile: 32.45 million ceena in msia n u said Msia is a terrorist country? U been taking weeds ya
U taking heroin.. if these countries use religion to their own ends and misusing it. Which means they are infidels. U say no compulsion in religion but the state use religion as compulsion on others. If the believers instead of speaking up follow such ruling than neither the religion and its followers are peaceful...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U taking heroin.. if these countries use religion to their own ends and misusing it. Which means they are infidels. U say no compulsion in religion but the state use religion as compulsion on others. If the believers instead of speaking up follow such ruling than neither the religion and its followers are peaceful...

Though not mention in the Quran. But enforcement offrs catching muslims not fasting in public without good reasons n committing khalwat is for the victims own good. Fine them is a deterrent too. :smile:Rem. Only applicable to Muslims. Islam is a peaceful religion. Offrs dont arrest u for eating in public n going batam calling chicken too.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though not mention in the Quran. But enforcement offrs catching muslims not fasting in public without good reasons n committing khalwat is for the victims own good. Fine them is a deterrent too. :smile:Rem. Only applicable to Muslims. Islam is a peaceful religion. Offrs dont arrest u for eating in public n going batam calling chicken too.
But u say no compulsion in religion. And yet mudslimes who don't follow the mufti's get flogged. Wat a load of crock

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Islam is a fucking proselytizing religion. When moslems are upset about christians preaching the Bible to them, moslems are okay converting others to islam by offering money and sweets.

MALAYSIA_-_0220_-_Proselitismo.JPG

Kuala Lumpur (AsiaNews / Agencies) - Catholic school pupils are being pressured to convert to Islam, according to Sister Rita Chew, president of the Educational Commission of the Archdiocese of Kota Kinabalu (Sabah Region, East Malaysia). The religious denounces an increasingly aggressive presence of Muslims in schools run by the Church: "Some people seem very interested in bringing forward Muslims programs in our elementary schools. "

Local sources said that Islamic proselytism activities take place in all schools of the country, with the exception of private schools, and do not even spare Catholic institutions. Several episodes also show a widespread prejudice against non-Muslim students. "Our fear - continues Sister Chew - comes from the fact that conversions take place, but the government denies this fact. Some Christian parents have found that their children are taught Islamic prayers. "

According to the religious, these proselytizing activities are aimed at a "recovery" of the Islamic regions of Sabah and Sarawak, where Christians account for a good percentage of the population and where there are the most Catholic schools. Of the 448 Christian and missionary institutions in Malaysia, 130 are in Sarawak and 98 in Sabah.

Catholic schools, however, are greatly respected in Malaysia. A retired teacher, interviewed by UCAN, states that Muslim parents often choose schools run by the Church for their children, as they are considered centers of excellence when compared to those state: "In those - says the man , who wants to remain anonymous - the only focus is on exams and results, it is not an open and well-rounded education, which is what parents want for their children".

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Kota...ng-of-children-in-Catholic-schools-36741.html

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one force u to be a sinkie. But if u did wrong then u will be punished as a sinkie in sinkieland
Than why are m&ds forced to be mudslimes? In mudslime countries religion and state is not separate. So If the state use religion to oppress than it's not a religion of peace...