• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In Feb 2020 I said masks don't work. I knew I'd be proven right

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Executive summary

The new Cochrane Review on Masks proves beyond doubt that the misinformation spreaders were right and the ENTIRE mainstream medical community is now discredited (except for UCSF Professor Vinay Prasad who spoke out about masks).

So now we are down to just one credible mainstream scientist for advice on COVID mitigation strategies: Vinay Prasad.

Introduction

Thanks to Stephen Petty for bringing the new Cochrane Review entitled, “Physical interventions to interrupt or reduce the spread of respiratory viruses (Review)” to my attention this morning.

He wrote: “Once again, masks and N95s don’t work - see marked pages 22-23

From page 22:

From Page 23:

The Cochrane press release confirmed all this and then concluded: “We are uncertain whether wearing masks or N95/P2 respirators helps to slow the spread of respiratory viruses.” Yeah right. Let me provide the Plain English Translation for you of that statement:

“We couldn’t find a shred of evidence supporting the notion that masks make any difference whatsoever. Whoever is advising people to do this is not basing their decision on any scientific evidence.”

The Bangladesh mask study

I personally was most impressed with the Bangladesh mask study which claimed masks work. Here is the curve for the purple cloth masks vs. placebo. If you can see a difference between the two, you should immediately apply for a job with the CDC:

This figure didn’t make it into Jason Abaluck’s paper on the Bangladesh study. We had to get it from the github repo that was published by the study authors. Can you think of a reason why this figure NEVER made it into their paper????

For more on masks

See Masks fail their biggest test in Bangladesh.

Summary

Joe Biden shall henceforth be referred to as America’s “anti-science” President for insisting on bringing back a medical intervention which has NO MEASURABLE BENEFIT.

The staff people who advised him to do this should be fired.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky should be fired for not being able to analyze what the science says.

The only reliable mainstream scientist left that America should be relying on for COVID mitigation strategies is UCSF Professor Vinay Prasad.

The mainstream infectious disease medical community is now a laughing stock for not calling this out.

Be sure to share this post far and wide.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not even if its this mask?

1675376974196.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the logic and even scientific/mathematical explanation is there. But people handle threats and authority intimidation, mind manipulation of it differently. It is not about science and logic, it is about handling fear and manipulation.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak my uncle thought he had already provided a executive summary long ago ?
Mask by itself defintelee works better than without mask.
The question is how is it being used.
When is used incorrectlee it is more detrimental than not using.
The world is stupid enough to keep arguments ongoing without pinpoint the actual Factor and pap is stupid enough to do a mass law following WHO guidelines.

Being clear minded like My uncle always do is still the most important.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak my uncle thought he had already provided a executive summary long ago ?
Mask by itself defintelee works better than without mask.
The question is how is it being used.
When is used incorrectlee it is more detrimental than not using.
The world is stupid enough to keep arguments ongoing without pinpoint the actual Factor and pap is stupid enough to do a mass law following WHO guidelines.

Being clear minded like My uncle always do is still the most important.
The outcome of being clear minded = SUCCESS
This involves everything in your life I.e gambling sex vaccines work leelationships finance etc
Eg after you ejaculated what for you still leave the woman there ? For my uncle would just ask them to f.o Lose money what for you gamble ? :cool:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Masks are an important accessory for virtue signalling and as a fashion statement for vain assholes. :biggrin:

EVE-ZYkVAAI3h3O.jpg:orig
qRlj4er.jpg

They are also important as tools for diplomacy and boosting the economy. :cool:

704cec40-8e87-11ea-ab6f-390fd147ffc7

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
qRlj4er.jpg

‘Don’t Wear a Cloth Mask’: CNN Medical Analyst Says Non-Surgical Masks Are Useless​

By Jackson RichmanDec 21st, 2021, 11:47 am
229 comments

CNN medical analyst Leana Wen said on Monday that cloth masks are useless in preventing the spread of the Omicron variant of the coronavirus.
Appearing on CNN Newsroom, Wen said that New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio should not cancel the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop in Times Square “because it requires proof of vaccination and it’s outdoors.”

“We should be keeping the events that are safe and also the events that have fun for people, too,” she said. “We can’t be canceling everything especially if we’re going to be living with Covid for the foreseeable future.”

Wen’s advice for those going to the ball drop: “Make sure that you’re vaccinated and boosted. Make sure that you’re wearing a mask even though it’s outdoors. There are lots of people packed around you, wearing a three-ply surgical mask.”

“Don’t wear a cloth mask,” she continued. “Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There’s no place for them in light of Omicron.
On Twitter Monday evening, Wen clarified her remarks on cloth masks.

“My point isn’t that we don’t need masks, but rather that we should require masks that are most effective to prevent disease transmission. Everyone, including children, should be wearing at least a 3-ply surgical mask when indoors & around others of unknown vaccination status,” she tweeted.

My point isn’t that we don’t need masks, but rather that we should require masks that are most effective to prevent disease transmission. Everyone, including children, should be wearing at least a 3-ply surgical mask when indoors & around others of unknown vaccination status. https://t.co/RXe6efAwsg
— Leana Wen, M.D. (@DrLeanaWen) December 21, 2021

There have been few studies on the efficacy of cloth masks in protecting oneself against Covid.
Watch above, via CNN.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
qRlj4er.jpg

‘Don’t Wear a Cloth Mask’: CNN Medical Analyst Says Non-Surgical Masks Are Useless​

By Jackson RichmanDec 21st, 2021, 11:47 am
229 comments

CNN medical analyst Leana Wen said on Monday that cloth masks are useless in preventing the spread of the Omicron variant of the coronavirus.
Appearing on CNN Newsroom, Wen said that New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio should not cancel the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop in Times Square “because it requires proof of vaccination and it’s outdoors.”

“We should be keeping the events that are safe and also the events that have fun for people, too,” she said. “We can’t be canceling everything especially if we’re going to be living with Covid for the foreseeable future.”

Wen’s advice for those going to the ball drop: “Make sure that you’re vaccinated and boosted. Make sure that you’re wearing a mask even though it’s outdoors. There are lots of people packed around you, wearing a three-ply surgical mask.”

“Don’t wear a cloth mask,” she continued. “Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There’s no place for them in light of Omicron.
On Twitter Monday evening, Wen clarified her remarks on cloth masks.

“My point isn’t that we don’t need masks, but rather that we should require masks that are most effective to prevent disease transmission. Everyone, including children, should be wearing at least a 3-ply surgical mask when indoors & around others of unknown vaccination status,” she tweeted.

There have been few studies on the efficacy of cloth masks in protecting oneself against Covid.
Watch above, via CNN.
This bugger knows it :cool:
He has to fake it to control tam jiak ter nao sinkies.
There are well educated tam jiak ter nao chiobu who walked away and expelled from my uncle (with this emoji :cautious:) pulling up their cloth mask higher when my uncle approached them without mask for directions