• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In Case You Cannot Understand What The Singapore Media is Saying, Relax!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This image was taken from mrbown.com

6a00d83451b52369e2015431f30f4e970c-580wi

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP-ISD smear operations have begun. Stay on target, ignore all Bogey man tactics and maintain your vote. See how they behave after losing many seats in Parliament. See whether they will argue or heckle in Parliament

Nicole Seah's comments on youth agenda intemperate
Letter from Chua Wei Ming
02:05 PM Apr 26, 2011

National Solidarity Party candidate Nicole Seah recently declared her intention to "represent the youths of Singapore to stand up and say this is what we want for our country, this is what we want for the future of Singapore and (that) we are going to be the ones to make that change".

As a youth of Ms Seah's generation myself, her remarks - which were made in a very assertive tone - worry me. They appear designed to politically activate members of a particular demographic by giving them a sense of entitled exclusivity over Singapore's future. Without Ms Seah's intending to, her energetic youth-oriented political agenda may in fact evolve into a generationally-divisive force.

It is correct to speak up for the interests of various segments of society, but I ask Ms Seah to be more nuanced and temperate when doing so. Singapore's future belongs to all Singaporeans; to give the impression that it lies in the exclusive domain of us youth in order to win us over politically is beguiling and divisive.

This letter is only available online.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is correct to speak up for the interests of various segments of society, but I ask Ms Seah to be more nuanced and temperate when doing so. Singapore's future belongs to all Singaporeans; to give the impression that it lies in the exclusive domain of us youth in order to win us over politically is beguiling and divisive.

To each his own. We the 33.3 are just looking forward to the reawakening of 18 from the 66.6.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To each his own. We the 33.3 are just looking forward to the reawakening of 18 from the 66.6.

Actually, the 33.3 refers to those who had a chance to vote. They do not really know what the real percentages are. Unlike some lousy ex CJ who claims they you can read the intention of others and thus sentence them, I do not think they can. In the event they can, they should know that it is far greater than 33.3

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, the 33.3 refers to those who had a chance to vote. They do not really know what the real percentages are. Unlike some lousy ex CJ who claims they you can read the intention of others and thus sentence them, I do not think they can. In the event they can, they should know that it is far greater than 33.3

Like they say, "the proof of the pudding is in the eating." If the opposition ultimately contest more than 80 seats it would be like what Pinky Lee had said to LTK..."That settles the question."

If the Opposition loses big in the next GE, you will never hear from me and my clones again....EVER!!!!

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
This image was taken from mrbown.com

6a00d83451b52369e2015431f30f4e970c-580wi

By publishing this, the New Paper not only has lost the respect of many readers
but at the same time it has unintentionally helps to provide SDP's candidate with
the important necessary media coverage that is required for them to rally this
election. On contrary, it has also back fired on what VV and his MIW team has did
for trying to exploiting media coverage for their selfish desire.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but at the same time it has unintentionally helps to provide SDP's candidate with
the important necessary media coverage that is required for them to rally this
election. On contrary, it has also back fired on what VV and his MIW team has did
for trying to exploiting media coverage for their selfish desire.

It has seemingly backfired. Vivian's facebook wall is full of angry posts which had to be censored:

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2011/04/criticisms-posted-on-balakrishnans-facebook-page-deleted/

Criticisms posted on Balakrishnan’s Facebook page deleted
Posted by theonlinecitizen on April 26, 2011

Comments by members of the public criticising Vivian Balakrishnan on his Facebook page have been removed/deleted by the page’s admin. It has also disabled wall postings by members of the public on the page. To know what has transpired so far in the saga between Vivian Balakrishnan and the Singapore Democratic Party, read here, here, here and here. View the screenshot below of the Facebook page, courtesy of EDMW (Hardware Zone). [Thanks to Glenn Yong]

P3kOB.jpg

FB page before deletion:
vbdelete.png

After:
FB-page-after-deletion1.jpg

vivian_bala_fb_01.png

vivian_bala_fb_02.png

vivian_bala_fb_03.png

vivian_bala_fb_04.png

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look at our unfree (Please refer to threadstart) media's photoshots and camera angles, you know. In world class agencies, they do not make it to the editing room or the printers. For opposition, it is out of focus, compromised angle, you name it. But for our PAP, perfect angle. You know, creating perception is important but poor professionalism from technical point is.............