• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In A Brutal Act These People Set A Dog On Fire And Filmed The Entire Incident! Guess?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The brutal act took place in a country very close to Rastafari Jamaica...Guess the country?

#HumanityIsDead

ujr1M3DDHi.jpg

ujr1M3DDHi.jpg

What is the world coming to! While we were still coping from a psychotic dog-killer, this shocking new video has emerged that will make you cringe. A group of youngsters set a dog ablaze and no one came forward to the dog's rescue. What more, these guys even stayed back to film the whole incident. One of the residents recorded the terrible scene which later went viral on the social media.

The poor dog was seen running here and there in an attempt to save itself but all in vain. The people around can be seen laughing at the entire situation.

This incident comes across as pure evil and disgusting. It seems humanity is dead. Help us find the guilty so that they can be punished.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: In A Brutal Act These People Set A Dog On Fire And Filmed The Entire Incident! Gu

let's pray our three doggies here will not have to suffer the same fate.

ceo
spca/sbf

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: In A Brutal Act These People Set A Dog On Fire And Filmed The Entire Incident! Gu

let's pray our three doggies here will not have to suffer the same fate.

ceo
spca/sbf

You have a good heart! I almost thought that Jamaica is Mexico!

TFBH, classified as tpx clone 3

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

According to the original post, the incident took place in the town on Santa Matilde, in the San Luis de Potosi state of Mexico.

As an island, Jamaica shares no land borders, but nearby countries include Cuba, the Dominican Republic and Haiti, Mexico, Belize, Honduras, and Nicaragua. Jamaica is located fairly close to Central America.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

paging jw5, kuku and jrt, please report to Ops Rm, SBF ........

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo kali kow jin ho jiak si boh

xZjBYPN.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ROFL idiot scrooballs how is mexico related to Jamaica? They aren't even in the same region. Moronic nigger.

pap_doggy

Alfrescian
Loyal

WELL DONE!

I had done it similarly when I was living village 40 yrs ago roughly. But not directly flame on dog, coconut leaves with kerosene was tied to dogs' tails, that way they will be abe to run longer time and distance, mostly survived.

Nice to watch at nights, from far you can still and hear them KPKB.

ANIMAL RIGHTS MY ASS!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

More Mexicans on the way to America. Vote Trump! Make America great again.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You have a good heart! I almost thought that Jamaica is Mexico!

TFBH, classified as tpx clone 3

Next time you want to TPX, please consult wikipedia first. Or else i will always remain as clone 3 and can't get promoted. Am aiming at least 2.5.

Signed, Hawkeye1819

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal

No big deal at all, quite a normal thing, especially if you are aware that even F-16 Pilot got burned alive inside dog cage, what is big deal about burning dogs?

Nothing! Nothing at all!

Humanity is HYPOCRITICAL CRAP! I spit on this crap! Pui!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes no big deal as humans also kena torched and filmed.
Last time we used to burn rats.....

Caught the rat in rat trap cage then shake the cage until rat unconscious.....
Dip rat in kerosene and light up the tail......
Entire rat on fire and the bugger will scream and run in circles.....then drop dead chow tar
Repeat with next rat....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bbq dog ? Wonder if it's skin is crispy like roast pig.