• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'In 4 months, he proposed': Ukrainian model opens up about love story with Singaporean husband

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau, this kind of face can be a model? Didn't know Jap standard so low. Sure she was not working in a Yakuza owned bar?
She is NOT pretty, by any standard, Japanese or Ukrainian.
And I know many Ukrainian ladies.

Last edited:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interracial union is usually not supported. However, if you cannot avoid it ... it is always better to marry someone of higher IQ. This is a wise choice.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She is NOT pretty, by any standard, Japanese ir Ukrainian.
And I know many Ukrainian ladies.
I also know a few Ukrainian ladies, and some in a carnal way. LOL. And they are all prettier then that. I hope she was not a Yakuza comfort woman in Japan

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How will she look when she's in her 40s? That's an important question if he has to spend a lifetime with her. Can you imagine waking up every morning to be greeted with a fright?
That explains why Pinky is so easily frightened by fire cracker

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my oh my. A young virile marry a foreign model really triggered many historic era flaccid here. Cool down cool down, take it easy.

Being young is like that one, have good looks, being hard, having great sex and fun. This is nature.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also know a few Ukrainian ladies, and some in a carnal way. LOL. And they are all prettier then that. I hope she was not a Yakuza comfort woman in Japan
You sound like a gentleman and world traveller, who knows ladies from various ethnic groups and numerous countries.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You sound like a gentleman and world traveller, who knows ladies from various ethnic groups and numerous countries.
I am a world traveler but maybe not a gentleman. LOL. And yes, I have carnal knowledge of charbor from many countries and ethnicities. Its not unusual.