• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IMO, the richest ex-civil servant is ....

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Liew Mum Leong... did well in private sector, CapitalLand.

Formerly, a BG in SAF. Is he really that good ?? :confused:

He was no scholar...nor an outstanding civil serpent...he served NS as an OR and whilst at PWD as an ordinary engineer did extended probation...his fortune was to be spotted by the right peeple. But he did have the knack of employing good subordinates and riding on their abilities.
Truly a lucky chap...if he had not joined Pidemco and had not been preferred by Madam over Han Cheng Fong to be the CEO of merged DBSLand/Pidemco his career may not have been so stellar.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, what's 45 minutes of torture when it may translate to million of dollars? End of the day, just screwing another female. If tekan animal, I am out of the game. Given that it is LWL, cover face also jialak. Doggie's the panacea. Complete darkness in room is a must. Condom too. Otherwise pregnant how? I mean, how to runroad after getting the $?
GD if pregnant then you are made for life.....your entire clan too and everyone from your kindergarten classmate to ex neighbours will be blessed as well.....

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice sharing of Liew.

Reminds me of a story where GCT apparently approved of special gifts and commissions in NOL operations, especially overseas, when the culture was so entrenched in shipping and NOL was going nowhere insisting on doing things the pristine way. And when NOL started performing, GCT star also started to shine.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD if pregnant then you are made for life.....your entire clan too and everyone from your kindergarten classmate to ex neighbours will be blessed as well.....

I scared the end product will disgrace my family side leh. I love money, that I admit. But kena child look jialak how to face the world?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I scared the end product will disgrace my family side leh. I love money, that I admit. But kena child look jialak how to face the world?
if everyone remotely related to you stands to benefit from it.....i believe even your newspaper delivery man also will say the jialak child is the most adorable in the world :biggrin: