• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Immigrants Are Good for a Country, Good for Singapore

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes watch this video and you will know how simple immigrants could benefit a country bringing her wealth and prestige and create more jobs. @Leongsam will be proud of this video

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only to a certain extent. If immigrants come to Singkie land and invest which means open business n hire Singkie it's fine...n biz is export biz to earn foreign exchange yes. If they come n compete in middle income jobs which Singkies can do. Than they are of no benefit.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It always depend on the country's immigration policies. If it was crafted by multimillionaire ministers whom had lost touch with the ground, the country would be a SPG whore with legs wide opened for foreigners to screw. Long live PAP

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sinkie Ministers and elites use their blood millions from their salaries (paid by taxpayers) to invest in properties. Of course they would welcome foreigners. The more the better isn't it as they stand to reap more dividends from their investments. Simple logic right. Lol :biggrin:

You think they really give a shit about your MRT or your HDB flat. Just need to spin a few narratives and the dumb SB70 voters will vote for them every 5 years..

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on the quality of the immigrants.

Loose cunts, filthy 3rd world fake degree shitskins, crooks and rapists, gigolos and other low peasant stocks have invaded Fuckapore.

Who needs this kind of immigrants, the whole lot should be gassed.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just need to spin a few narratives and the dumb SB70 voters will vote for them every 5 years..

I will be joining SB75 soon. I don't live in Singapore I don't have to take MRT, I don't pay tax nor CPF, I don't have any property, no loan no nothing, yet I keep receiving max-out hand-outs from PAP as I am "unemployed" moreover address at a low SES HDB location. Shiok sial why not join our next SB75 tio boh?

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be joining SB75 soon. I don't live in Singapore I don't have to take MRT, I don't pay tax nor CPF, I don't have any property, no loan no nothing, yet I keep receiving max-out hand-outs from PAP as I am "unemployed" moreover address at a low SES HDB location. Shiok sial why not join our next SB75 tio boh?
Hey ah Joe..u not a fuckien lah...pap give u how much a year? 500 bucks? U so atas in Thailand..u probably earn that in a day

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, don't expose our "cheapo Thai expats lobang" can or not ?:eek::oops::rolleyes:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australians are welcoming S.African WHITE refugees who used to own farmlands because of the crackdown in South Africa.

Australians are not stupid to give such welcome to Chinks. They don't open their legs to everyone like Singapore.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
I free loader la, can eat don't waste.
Ok u convinced me... actually I will
Vote pap next erection.. because I want the pap to win all the seats..it's high time the shit 70% Singkies learn the true tyranny of the pap when there is no opposition in parleement. This will take Singkieland back to the old days when there was no opposition. But this time it will be worse because pinky is a fuck up leader. N the next generation leadership are clowns. Singkieland is already singking. Looking at the performance of these clowns like Shan..he will be more dictatorial when pap is loosing.. prepared to be shafted more... Singkies need to learn

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Vote pap next erection.. because I want the pap to win all the seats..it's high time the shit 70% Singkies learn the true tyranny of the pap when there is no opposition in parleement. This will take Singkieland back to the old days when there was no opposition. But this time it will be worse because pinky is a fuck up leader. N the next generation leadership are clowns. Singkieland is already singking. Looking at the performance of these clowns like Shan..he will be more dictatorial when pap is loosing.. prepared to be shafted more... Singkies need to learn
This is realistically possible. It's all a dynastic cycle after all.. All the best Sinkies. As I always believe, there will never be a SG100. Good luck to those who have kids. Don't blame the external forces that will rip this country apart when it happens, blame those eunuchs and generals who have made this country a low hanging fruit for foreigners...

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pap today is a far cry from the pap in the past. This time round the current n future pap rulers are clowns n retards. They have no idea how the real world works..n with more control over parleement..they will cock up even more. And it will be the Singkies that suffer. And Singkies need to learn the consequences of their votes. I am sick of Singkies BS about voting pap. I vote pap to get upgrading. I vote pap because if I vote oppo I get arrested. I vote pap so my flat goes up in value. I vote pap bcos old fart die...
Singkies deserve the gahmen and the consequences they voted for.
This is realistically possible. It's all a dynastic cycle after all.. All the best Sinkies. As I always believe, there will never be a SG100. Good luck to those who have kids. Don't blame the external forces that will rip this country apart when it happens, blame those eunuchs and generals who have made this country a low hanging fruit for foreigners...

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP rewarded foul-mouthed like Indranee in the current reshuffle, despos like lee bee wah will be inspired to do the same.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These chinese immigrants will soon leave NZ without trees due to illegal logging and mining. m&d will fill the rivers turning pristine clear water into filthy concoction of slime, dirt and wastes.

And the chinaman farmer will slowly buy out their less successful neighbours one by one till the entire country belongs to them. For the whites, they can always go elsewhere as 4 out of 6 continents are dominated by europeans. But where will the bumiputra maoris end up?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope they don't pass down their ugly genes. man looks like sun wu kong and woman looks like zhu ba jie.
26f6e1c146148aeb36a79f70d9511669.jpg