• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Immigrants actually create more jobs than snatch jobs!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite what GIlbert Goh and other xenophobic keyboard warriors say about immigrants, they actually create more jobs!

http://www.vox.com/2014/6/4/5779472/study-high-skilled-immigrants-jobs-Americans-h1b-visa-lottery

There's broad agreement that having educated, skilled immigrants helps the US economy. Low-skilled immigration is more controversial politically, because of the fear that low-skilled immigrants will take American jobs and hurt US wages. (Many economists have found, however, that low-skilled immigrants don't necessarily drive down the wages of native workers — instead, they compete with other immigrants.) Immigrants of all skill levels can also boost the economy by spending their earnings back into their communities, and by starting businesses of their own that employ Americans.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
not the same situation in other countries.

In Singapore, the PAP is taking poor stock FTs from the from Pinoylands and Ah Nehs where they faked qualifications and experiences and here to steal jobs. PAP are incompetent when come to minister Singapore economy with their copy cat style and open doors for all rubbish to come in.

Take Geylang prostitute for example, no control and let it flooded the whole area.

Despite what GIlbert Goh and other xenophobic keyboard warriors say about immigrants, they actually create more jobs!

http://www.vox.com/2014/6/4/5779472/study-high-skilled-immigrants-jobs-Americans-h1b-visa-lottery

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Immigration creates jobs....for immigrants. The native population does not benefit and more often than not is displaced from their existing jobs.

The whole purpose of mass immigration was to increase GDP at all costs. I don't need to pay some 3 million dollars a year scholar" to do that, any chimpanzee from the zoo will do. That is just simple maths. But the ability to understand and manage the costs involved eludes these highly paid fools.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can post all the "MOM statistics", foreign news and minister speeches all you want.

We are on the ground and we see the real situation.

I had been unfairly laid off 2 years ago by a foreign boss to make way for his ex colleagues. Create job for sinkies? Bwahahahahaha!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah, PAP shill, go ahead and tell everyone that everyone of those extra foreigners who were let in are 'job creators'. :rolleyes:

2ecql4j.jpg

P.S: When it comes to being a keyboard warrior, no one does it better that Isogallardo. Check its post history and see for yourself. Nothing more than a useful idiot for FabricationsAboutThePAP and fabflop. What a worthless human being. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
prostitution should be added to the gdp. it's part of the ft contribution to cash and cream flowing in the streets. :p

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Youre right again.,,,,when you set up an office with 15 foreigners, you need a local receptionist, secretary, pantry aunty and despatch boy.

Unless the pappies do what the boleh land is doing, which is to impose quota on employing FTsh in office environment, there will always be ah neh owned companies employing ah neh FTsh, Burmese owned companies employing Burmese FTsh, etc.

Don't believe? Go to Peninsula Plaza and see how many locals are employed by Burmese owned companies operating there.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been out of work before & seeking work, having to compete with CHEAP PMET's imported by the truckloads by a government whom I have faith & trusted in....a personal experience I will never forget, so I can squarely say "FUCK YOU PAP"...what create jobs...I have F#$^$^ MOM & the UNION fellows on these...

I swear that I had enough...that prompted me to come out on my own, without having to seek work & making sure that I make those FT's work for me......& I am doing that now...be by own boss...& F$#$^ those, in the past, has stolen my ability to find employment & smashed my rice bowl...

What FT create jobs...go F%$$# spider!

This what SINgaporeans, should do...be your own boss..& screw those are imported into here to work.....make that your achievement & motivation....