• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Imagine it took a whistle blower to catch Edwin!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
None of the audits caught him out. Presumeably his boss was clueless!! And I am waiting with bated breath what kind of cutting space age 007 tools and skills he has to be able to pry $1.7m from the 'lions den'!! If he use an old fashion credit card to open the door like in the movies, it will just show how secure and robust our controls are!!!

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
None of the audits caught him out. Presumeably his boss was clueless!!

It could be his boss IS the real culprit and Edwin is willing to take the rap (for a fee or in contract law, a "consideration"). Once the agreement between them is sealed, his boss raised the alarm. The real culprit becomes the "whistleblower".

This form of arrangement takes place very often in Ah Tiong land. It is an ancient practice too. I am sure you have come across some of the stories concerning Justice Bao.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
None of the audits caught him out. Presumeably his boss was clueless!! And I am waiting with bated breath what kind of cutting space age 007 tools and skills he has to be able to pry $1.7m from the 'lions den'!! If he use an old fashion credit card to open the door like in the movies, it will just show how secure and robust our controls are!!!

Really clueless, or knew long ago but act blur?

Fellow crooks always try their best not to indict one of their kind.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap believes that all of them are on high pay,only a few very stupid ones will try to steal,unfortunately it is now getting difficult to prove our Guilding Light wise man LKY's theory,but PM Lee,being a good son,must prove it at any cost,that is why all their pay must be up by 10 folds.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It could be his boss IS the real culprit and Edwin is willing to take the rap (for a fee or in contract law, a "consideration"). Once the agreement between them is sealed, his boss raised the alarm. The real culprit becomes the "whistleblower".

This form of arrangement takes place very often in Ah Tiong land. It is an ancient practice too. I am sure you have come across some of the stories concerning Justice Bao.

How about the 'jaga' holding the keys suppose to be 'patrolling the vault', last time it was a 'dark colored Nihon-ji'...?? ha ha ha ha

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

His boss sure kana. TCH alr say he's going after the supervisors.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This sort of activities may already been happening during old fart's era until today.
It's just that there has been a lot of cover ups and the Sillypore gahbrament has been extremely cautious about leaking out such news.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would think a massive shakedown in CPIB is in order!!!
Everyone has to declare their assets. Deadwoods has to be chopped. Clueless heads must be decapitated.
And how much money is being held in CPIB in the first place?

jw5

Loyal
I would think a massive shakedown in CPIB is in order!!!
Everyone has to declare their assets. Deadwoods has to be chopped. Clueless heads must be decapitated.
And how much money is being held in CPIB in the first place?

Goodness gracious shit.
The problem is far more wide ranging than that.
It all goes back to that mentality which has been acquired and/or inherited, coupled with a big doses of delusion and illusions of grandeur.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His boss sure kana. TCH alr say he's going after the supervisors.

I believe a Dy Dir CPIB resigned not too long ago. He was AC/SAC rank, seconded from the SPF. A very cautious man and one you expect will serve the civil service till his last day. This chap was DD CPIB, resigned to join MBS as AD. Fishy indeed. Perhaps he was the first casualty.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sort of activities may already been happening during old fart's era until today.
It's just that there has been a lot of cover ups and the Sillypore gahbrament has been extremely cautious about leaking out such news.
....Sillypore gahbrament has been extremely cautious about leaking out such news.[/QUOTE]

On the above....Yalkult said..we must read and hear the...... CORRECT THING>>>

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To add salt to the injury, Shanmmgan got the cheek to say that we must all continue to be vigilant - as though it was the vigilants in the CPIP who caught Edwin Yeo. And that with the best systems in the world, this can still happen. So, why are we paying high salaries then?