• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm very disgusted by all these rich people wedding video

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree there are so many hungry kids in the world without basic education and proper accommodation with good sanitation. How could anyone be so ambivalent.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all dun be jealous lah, cheebye typical Singaporeans. If you all that rich, you all will also spend that much for that 1 cunt.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing wrong with rich people spending tonnes of money for their weddings.

Watch the video below to see the latest Pinoy royal wedding held in Manila last 30th of Dec 2014. From what I heard, the event costs the couple and their families (not the Pinoy taxpayers) about 100 Million Pesos (about S$3 Million). Who said Pinoys are dirt poor?

[video=youtube;jHt2343pcWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHt2343pcWs[/video]

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Jay Chou disgusts you, how do you feel about the playboy socialite brother of the Sultan of Brunei (yes, the Sultan who visited Singapore last year and the SAF gave him plenty of live rounds to fire off in Singapore)?

Introducing His Royal Highness Pengiran Digadong Sahibul Mal Pengiran Muda Jefri Bolkiah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar Ali Saifuddien Sa'adul Khairi Waddien.

On average, Prince Jefri spends USD $50 million a month partying across the entire world, including fucking countless celebrities, socialites and prostitutes in sex orgies every other night.

In the last decade alone, he partied away over USD $14.8 billion or Sg $19,730,000,000.00 (that's 8968 years of Lee Hsien Loong's salary).

He owns a collection of 2,300 luxury sports cars, 8 private planes and a helicopter, and 5 luxury yachts with names such as Tits, Nipple 1 and Nipple 2.

Last edited:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10 Highlights of The Pinoy Royal Wedding That Will Blow Your Mind

[video=youtube;fcQg7FvkCCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcQg7FvkCCQ[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read the report and it says cost of Jay Chou's wedding is actually very cheap....
The billionaire Indians are the real wastrels

ControlFreak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. He was thinking about fuck. :wink:

2. The threadstarter is disgusted by the rich, the wedding or the video? :biggrin:

Because Jay Chou is Taiwanese and more importantly Taiwan is an ally of the US. If it was a Mainlander, expect PAP IB in sg forums to blow it big. :biggrin:

See my siggy to know the kind of negative bashing topics PAP IB clones would post regularly. You don't or hardly see negative news on China and it's allies posted by them. It has to be done by me. :biggrin: