• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm taking the fight elsewhere

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't been here for a long time, because I've become active in sites like TOC, TR and Facebook. The pace of things is a lot faster in these places.

If anyone wants to network, here's my facebook profile.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Oliever-Tan/100000719407681

See you around. :cool:

Good luck and all the best to you. If you post in 3in1, stay out of the way of moniker "shulingla". Or you'll get banned as fast as you can register new membership in that forum. To give you a hint...Say a certain church with thousands of dumbfuck cunts who don't participate in forums will pay money to get upgraded membership to gang up on you and complain to get you banned. Now Delphi is a business with a fucking Jew, Walt Howe, who oversees the forums and Jews are known to sell their own mothers.