• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm leaving, cannot take the heat 1 against thousands of opposition supporters, tired

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only for 3 weeks:biggrin: flying tonight with my French gf back to her hometown in Auvergne, France.
This forum will be 1 sided view for the next 3 weeks, rejoice! :biggrin::biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I'm leaving, cannot take the heat 1 against thousands of opposition supporters, t

Please don't come back

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I'm leaving, cannot take the heat 1 against thousands of opposition supporters, t

enjoy your trip. (France don't have internet meh?)

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And don't forget to show us the SGD 3K cheque you want to give Ah Pek. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You go France followed by England 阴国?
Kena suspension because pap IB says your work like shit now?

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

Wah ah ron got rewarded for his efforts. ok la have a good time.b
Only for 3 weeks:biggrin: flying tonight with my French gf back to her homehtown in Auvergne, France.
This forum will be 1 sided view for the next 3 weeks, rejoice! :biggrin::biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Only for 3 weeks:biggrin: flying tonight with my French gf back to her hometown in Auvergne, France.

Why don't u just say you going to France to earn money as a Euro$20 male prostitute?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

correction. 1 against several opposition individuals, just that they have hundreds of clone, so you think there is a lot.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Auvergne France for you would be Petain Rd, French Rd here in Spore.. Don't kid us.. We know you'll be spending your 3 weeks holiday in these local places.. These 2 places are one of the few French naming roads in Spore.. Petain Rd suits you well.. Don't forget to have a good check up at Kelantan Lane clinic after comin back from your Petain Rd holidays..

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel_sites/whats_nearby/major_landmark/1,15785/

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_20120/travel_site_1/

jw5

Loyal

merci, au revoir...................

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I an your designated understudy. I will take over your duties while you're away.

But your blanket business how? need my help also?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

:smile: French G.F.......Very funny. I bet she has hairy armpits and a light shade of fur above her upper lips.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

RonRon aka Sear Hock Rong will be spending three weeks in Changi's "Auvergne, France"

changi_prison01.jpg

This is his hotel room:

P033_gallery_display.jpg

RonRon will receive special treatment from bangla inmates:

prison+rape.jpg

RonRon's backside after 1 week in prison:

%D7%90%D7%95%D7%A0%D7%A1-%D7%91%D7%91%D7%AA%D7%99-%D7%94%D7%9B%D7%9C%D7%90-%D7%91%D7%90%D7%99%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%9F-Rape-in-Iran-Prison.jpg

Before going prison, RonRon look like this:

MD_Hock_Rong.jpg

After prison, RonRon becomes this:

mar22_08patongladyboy1.jpg

From Changi Prison to Changi Village....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

MD_Hock_Rong.jpg

look like
chinese-opera_3711.jpg

Last edited:

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go there sell French fries?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I an your designated understudy. I will take over your duties while you're away.

But your blanket business how? need my help also?

Which reminds me of my favourite quote: "if RonRon ran a funeral parlour, nobody would die!" :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Parlez-vous français? :confused:

non................................

Those are the only 2 words I know in French. :o

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm ronron's girlfriend, I can't handle it. He passed away last night at 11:59pm. He got hit by car 2 mths ago when we were travel together at Nice and went into coma. I loved him so much and it feels like everything is falling apart. He was my everything and nothing will ever be the same; ever. I've been crying for a long time, since about 11 this morning. It breaks my heart to know there's going to be no more "I love you" and no more text messages, phone calls, and other things. I didn't even get to give him his Christmas present.

il est passé à meilleure vie