• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm in deep shit, need help!! Very worry now!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just wondering after so many months in the forum I'm still under moderation, I did not spam this forum and only just to share my sorrow. What did i do to deserve these? :(:(

hahaha...change your nick lah.....sam kor don't like people to be perfect.....makes him feel inadequate..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam thank you for your ADVICE. I'm just wondering after so many months in the forum I'm still under moderation, I did not spam this forum and only just to share my sorrow. What did i do to deserve these? :(:(

LOL...u r like a cockroach...pah buay si...wanna jump down cannot die, wanna commit suicide also cannot die...now want to fuck mei mei?

before u go police rport....go Kelantan Lane first..scarely u kenna aids...LOL :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam thank you for your ADVICE. I'm just wondering after so many months in the forum I'm still under moderation, I did not spam this forum and only just to share my sorrow. What did i do to deserve these? :(:(

You're under moderation because you're rep points are in negative territory. You need to be above "0" for moderation to cease.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam thank you for your ADVICE. I'm just wondering after so many months in the forum I'm still under moderation, I did not spam this forum and only just to share my sorrow. What did i do to deserve these?
I suspect that Cruxx is your other clone.. or worse RonRon. :eek::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
You're under moderation because you're rep points are in negative territory. You need to be above "0" for moderation to cease.
There's an identical thread with an identical first post in the sex forum.
He has either copied it from there, or he is responsible for both posts.

If you have read his other posts, this chap also claimed his parents died of a similar brain disease and he has attempted suicide twice.
He is either a bored teenager or an adult with a juvenile mentality.