• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'I'm from the RC', woman tells police officer attending to her brother's fight

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Pssssst. It is I, LeClare. From the RC."

"psssst. It is I, Ernest brother of LeClare, I left the RC"..

" allo, allo, this is nighthawk, RC meeting behind the cow shed tonight is cancelled".. ha ha ha

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a Keling FT trash to me..

Nowdays its common for some of these Foreign trash new citizens to join their neighbourhood RC.. Being opportunistic scumbags, these new shitizens know that there are many benefits of being an RC member..

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nowdays its common for some of these Foreign trash new citizens to join their neighbourhood RC.. Being opportunistic scumbags, these new shitizens know that there are many benefits of being an RC member..
yep ... these foreign trash need to suck up to pappy...its just corruption PAP style

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Want to tell them apart? Talk to them in Malay!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng tells that woman off: my surname is Lee leh so related to the Lee famiLee lor. :biggrin:

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a fact bro.

Majority of these people are there for an ulterior purpose.

Some craves for "power" while others "demand respect".

These are people who have low IQ and morals.

The PAP is actually hurting its own reputation and that of it's RCs Advisors by "depending" on such unscrupulous people.

I have come across many such people in the past including CCMC and CCC members.

In the past many police officers have "seized" such "warrant cards" from such people and made reports about such seizures.

The report would be sent to the RCs, CCCs or CCMCs concerned. The Advisor will be informed about such cases of abuses.

There is still time for the PAP to act and bring about a change, or risk loosing ground support.

So many RC, CCC and CCMC members have been convicted of criminal acts. Some have also been exposed as downright greedy like the infamous RC Chairman and the Used Books Rush umpteen years ago.

Lately a RC lady was charged with stealing money from a poor lady suffering from dementia.

I have also been informed of RC members "helping to write appeal letters for hawkers" in return for money.

I am sure this is a violation of the Prevention of Corruption Act.

What are the latest orders for police officers facing such people is something that I do not know and frankly do not wish to know.

Seems to be getting from bad to worst. All are chasing PBMs and BBMs.

Do you mind explaining your abbreviations? CCC, CCMC, PBM, BBM.. are they something like PCC?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 more from coffee shop gossip...children can get a seat in gd primary school and son get better posting during ns...dis 2 realli hard to tell...

not all RC member get priority in primary school registration. only top level lapdog ie, chairman.. can use PA influence to enrol into elite school. all other ranks and file members only get phrase 2B which is useless when want to enrol into elite primary school.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
RC members got benefit but where got power?

alot of RC members think they are big f@rk but are actually uselesss poh lam par scums. They join for selfish reasons like getting priority in HDB flats allocation, schools priority, favours from garmen, etc and guang xi so as to get contracts easily. all pseudo-volunteerism. Now they think they are above the law!!! screw their @ss. RC stands for rubbish class.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
alot of RC members think they are big f@rk but are actually uselesss poh lam par scums. They join for selfish reasons like getting priority in HDB flats allocation, schools priority, favours from garmen, etc and guang xi so as to get contracts easily. all pseudo-volunteerism.

They can waive parking ticking also, that alone is very powerful.
If they see Cisco issuing ticket, just say " I'm from RC"
He will kay si print a blank one and give a wink.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
from RC can get what benefits ah? police protection ah?
it is this sort of idiots we need to remove from our society.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mind explaining your abbreviations? CCC, CCMC, PBM, BBM.. are they something like PCC?

If you want to know about RC & all those silly abbreviations, you'll need to know about PA, read all about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Association
Go complain to Mr Yam Ah Mee, the Chief Exec. Dir of the PA. He shot to fame after Singaporeans took to his monotone voice and expressionless demeanour, as the Returning Officer for the General Elections in 2011:biggrin:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CCC - Citizens Consultative Committees (very pro PAP)

CCMC - Community Centre Management Committee (pro PAP)

PBM - A State Medai (Pingat Bakti Masyakarat or Public Service Medal)

BBM - Bintang Bakti Masyakarat or Public Sevice Star