• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'I'm from the RC', woman tells police officer attending to her brother's fight

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
praying for the arrival for this DAY where accounts frozen, cronies arrested and long overdue punishments meted out.
the longer we wait, the more painful for SINGAPORE.............

:smile::smile::smile::wink::wink::wink::smile::smile::smile:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RC members should be reminded of what happened to Nazi collaborators after WW2 ended. The lucky ones were paraded in public, denounced & had their heads shaved, the not so lucky ones were lynched, hanged, flayed, dismembered & quartered! There's always a tipping point in any power struggle regardless of which side you support & the lap dogs will always kena jialat jialat:eek:

Bro roadrunner, must dedicate your posting to all the PLP lap dogs here. :eek: :rolleyes: :p

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure about now but this is a fact till about a decade ago...now too many members probably need to categorise.....who do you think are the 'lucky' ones who managed to buy those bishan HDB penthouses with rooftop gardens......not by ballot lor......

Bro Narong, many years ago, this one confirmed chop chop. They get the 1st bite in the selection. Now I not sure. :o :( :mad:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are oso rumors...tat senior RC members...hav priority when buying a pigeon hole...guess dis 1 no way to confirm...

not rumours, can cut queue for 1 time if never remember wrongly. then got if the unit they give u, u dont like can reject and have another draw.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not rumours, can cut queue for 1 time if never remember wrongly. then got if the unit they give u, u dont like can reject and have another draw.

2 more from coffee shop gossip...children can get a seat in gd primary school and son get better posting during ns...dis 2 realli hard to tell...

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro roadrunner, must dedicate your posting to all the PLP lap dogs here. :eek: :rolleyes: :p

It's true, just look at what happened to Gaddafi, they pulled him out of the longkang, pushed him about & within minutes he was shot in the head. They pulled Saddam out of his hiding hole, he went to trail & they hung him. Hitler's henchmen suffered the same fate at Nuremberg trials, they hung them all the next day. What was not discussed or shown were the fate of all their lap dogs, they suffered a lot more in unruly public witchhunts, they were tracked down & tortured, often very violently as they faced the full force of public anger & hatred. I'm not suggesting RC members will get the same treatment but if you bat for the wrong team & done great misdeeds, when your time comes, if you're lucky enough to face the law & go to jail or kena fined, that is good already, the ones left to the public to deal with, i cannot find any words to describe their fate & their families fate. They will be psychologically tormented for the rest of their lives, suicide might be the only way out for them. It's better off living & dying with a clear conscience!

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the meantime, they are enjoying the benefits of being pro-establishment. I know of one RC supporter who had no share in the SERS program (he was not living in any SERS flat), but ended up with a new unit when the new flats went up. This beats all the free parking cheapo stuff. The new flat is in a nice central area that he can sell for a nice profit.

Last edited:

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are oso rumors...tat senior RC members...hav priority when buying a pigeon hole...guess dis 1 no way to confirm...

I can confirm this. I know the RC fellow who got his flat from SERS program. he may have served RC for a long time. he is very happy man now.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldn't they give the leftovers to the poor instead? It would be a far more appropriate way of dealing with the excesses of the organisers.

the RC members ARE the poor. i doubt the well to do will join the RCs.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he he he he RC members TUA-GEE is it?

360px-Hello_Big_Dick.jpg

hi there

1. joey, running dogs & crying sheep think that they are above all waters mah!
2. honest, my middle finger to such specimen.
3. what a big deal!:mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

About RC member getting privilege to SINgapore poolS licence to open store..that I have heard for ages..can this be verified? Your point, my old neighbor in my old place, was RC member, was given priority in getting another "pigeon hole" in our matured estate, when they built a new block. The mother got a Hawker's licence in double quick time, now the sister is selling food at the stall.

Next time, you go Ant's till you C supermarket, the ladies ask you , "member"..you say "RC"..just like in old Germany, "Hitlers' Youth".. ha ha ha & when the boatman from the River Styx come take you over, you say "RC" also!..members have their privileges!!

:p

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Narong, many years ago, this one confirmed chop chop. They get the 1st bite in the selection. Now I not sure. :o :( :mad:
Yes this was written in ink one.......machiam civil servants only pay 10% downpayment for HDB from CPF as they used to draw less salary pay and have less CPF contribution.....not exactly true now.

jw5

Loyal
"Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once. I'm from the RC."