• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm afraid Kenneth Jeyaratnam had just signed his own political death warrant!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just for fun!!

don't be surprised, new nasty cowards and losers clones will be pooed out as soon as i posted this.:o

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I present to you the forum's top troll and pest....Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar...beat up his father....called his own mother who had fed and is still feeding the jobless on his own accord bum, a "Lau cheebye"!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just for fun!!

don't be surprised, new nasty cowards and losers clones will be pooed out as soon as i posted this.:o

Legolas_01.jpg

Die Pondan!!!

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
people!

now u believe the mastery of clones poo-ing by the nerd mastershapeshifter? all these nasty clones are cowards and losers and really disgrace themselves utterly if u realise they are actually breeding in SDP IB . do u still believe they are "champions" of FREE SPEECHES & HUMAN RIGHTS and all those democrapsy craps??:confused:

FREE SPEECHES & HUMAN RIGHTS and all those democrapsy craps

You've just banned two nics. Now what do you call that? Never mind, they will be be resurrected in 24 hours. Come! keep banning to keep the freedom of speech alive.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open letter on drug trafficker to be released
Thursday, 10 December 2009, 7:00 pm | 75 views
Terence Lee

Kenneth Jeyaretnam spells out his party’s stance towards the death penalty. He also calls on the government to release the new electoral boundaries early.

Singapore’s newest political party will be putting out an open letter calling for drug trafficker Yong Vui Kong’s death sentence to be reduced, said Kenneth Jeyaretnam at the party’s discussion session on the economy held last Saturday.

That was before the 20-year-old Malaysian boy’s hearing on Tuesday at the Court of Appeal, where it was decided that Yong’s execution would be delayed by up to a month or more, pending an appeal where the merits of the case would be heard.

No time frame, however, had been set for the open letter to be released.

Before this, none of the other opposition parties in Singapore have officially spoke out against Yong’s death sentence. The closest party to do so would be the Singapore Democrat Party, which featured a video interview with Ravi Madasamy, who is Yong’s lawyer, as well as an article by ejected news correspondent Ben Bland condemning the death penalty.

When asked by The Online Citizen why the Reform Party had not spoken out earlier, he explained that there are already enough organisations that have issued statements condemning Yong’s impending execution.

Mr Jeyaretnam added: “Based on what I was told, I think the anti-death penalty campaign is trying to, because of the way the NGO’s in Singapore operate, steer clear of asking opposition parties in Singapore to say anything.”

Nonetheless, the party leader articulated his organisation’s stand against the death penalty.

“Certainly for drug trafficking it is not a capital crime and [the death penalty] doesn’t solve anything. A lot of these people are poorly educated, fairly desperate. It may not deter them because their family will still benefit. So I don’t really see much use or purpose for it,” he said.

He hopes to see the striking down of the death penalty punishment for drug trafficking as the first stage to an “eventual abolition or moratorium of the death penalty.”

He added: “Personally I’m against the death penalty and I believe that the state shouldn’t be taking lives. It’s barbaric.”
Reform party calls on govt to release electoral boundary changes early

On another matter, the party is also calling on the government to release early the new constituency boundaries which stemmed from the announced electoral changes during the President’s Address in May, said a press release today.

It was mentioned in Parliament then that the number of Single Member Constituencies (SMCs) will be increased from 9 to 12 while number of Group Representative Constituencies (GRCs) would drop.

This announcement is in fact the latest in a series – the party had previously called for the Elections Department to be removed from the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) such that the Department will have political independence.

The party had also called for new boundaries to be released at least six months before the next election so as to give them “the barest minimum time to prepare.”

The government has not responded so far.

Meanwhile, the party will continue its efforts to reach out to citizens. It is organising a walkabout this Sunday in the Hong Kah and Chua Chu Kang constituency.

They will be visiting Block 143, Teck Whye Lane starting from 8am, and will be covering the food centre market and shops.

There are some things that can be called upon openly and there are things that can only be changed when the time is truely ready.

The general public still views drug trafficing as death warrented and to call upon their release with no form of punishment to subsititute or replace is something Singaporeans in general wont accept, especially the older generation.

PAP will have a field day with this....sad man.

T

Tadakatsu Honda

I'm still here ain't I? Pondan Fuck!:wink:

I present to you the forum's top troll and pest....Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar...beat up his father....called his own mother who had fed and is still feeding the jobless on his own accord bum, a "Lau cheebye"!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You've just banned two nics. Now what do you call that? Never mind, they will be be resurrected in 24 hours. Come! keep banning to keep the freedom of speech alive.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You have been unbanned so get the hell back to posting! :biggrin:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think RP was merely milking, at least online, the Yong Vui Kong case. The question that needs to be addressed is that death penalty is not just given to Yong or drug traffickers. Among those are people who give death penalties to others. One is the toddler who tear up their cigarettes, who have not even learnt how to speak.