• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ill-dated Lion Air flight pilot was only a trainee pilot at Emirates Flight School for 4 months??

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
E85ARHY.png

https://tinyurI.com/ycwx99ch

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder how many in SIA-makes me shiver when I see so may of them here-PAP wants to go down the slippery slope-why should we follow

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Air Asia has a JV with Lion Air?

I am avoiding Indonesian airlines at all cost. Save $100 for flight and give your life in return. Bad deal.

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got 2 Bayis in the name list of pax! Last 2 in this list:

Got Turban or not? Simi Color?

https://news.sina.com.cn/o/2018-10-29/doc-ihnaivxq4273055.shtml

印尼坠机事件189人全部遇难 遇难者名单公布

印尼坠机事件189人全部遇难 遇难者名单公布

[印尼坠机事件189人全部遇难 遇难者名单公布]据俄罗斯卫星网报道,印尼国家搜救局发言人表示,此次坠机事件无人生还。据印尼媒体,机上乘客及机组人员名单已经公布:
75b1a75fly1fwp9dc0leuj20ax40n7tq.jpg

点击进入专题:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I came across the Bayi 1 & bayi 2....I thought to myself,,,..they couldn't have known about the BAYI's...I did a google...bayi means baby...Baby 1 & Baby 2...in the news reports, there were babies on board the plane..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Air Asia has a JV with Lion Air?

I am avoiding Indonesian airlines at all cost. Save $100 for flight and give your life in return. Bad deal.
According to my ex boss, he said why do you think those pilots fly low cost carrier? They cannot get into main carrier lah. So that’s why I don’t fly low cost airline too.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I came across the Bayi 1 & bayi 2....I thought to myself,,,..they couldn't have known about the BAYI's...I did a google...bayi means baby...Baby 1 & Baby 2...in the news reports, there were babies on board the plane..

thks for enlightening!