• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'll be back ! after my shoulder operation

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trolls must be very happy with this..

I had an injured arm after a big fall.. ultrasound comfirmed muscle tear and tendons bejia.. KNN all thanks to the ski trip at Mt Baw Baw.. Doctor warned me to behave like a 40s old man rather than 20s :mad: This means no more ski trip..

Hopefully I can book for an operation this Nov/Dec. Still deciding which chio bu hospital I should have my operation done. thereafter enjoy my 1-2mths MCs at home.. Those who are in Melbourne, please do not forget to look for me for kopi..

My total workings days this year is 228days.. less 15public holidays.. less 5 sickies.. less 40days MCs.. less 8 days carer's leave and 5 days paternity.. Bloody hell, I'm going to work for 170days this year !!!

Australia is such an idle country, heehee..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trolls must be very happy with this..

I had an injured arm after a big fall.. ultrasound comfirmed muscle tear and tendons bejia.. KNN all thanks to the ski trip at Mt Baw Baw.. Doctor warned me to behave like a 40s old man rather than 20s :mad: This means no more ski trip..

Hopefully I can book for an operation this Nov/Dec. Still deciding which chio bu hospital I should have my operation done. thereafter enjoy my 1-2mths MCs at home.. Those who are in Melbourne, please do not forget to look for me for kopi..

My total workings days this year is 228days.. less 15public holidays.. less 5 sickies.. less 40days MCs.. less 8 days carer's leave and 5 days paternity.. Bloody hell, I'm going to work for 170days this year !!!

Australia is such an idle country, heehee..

If I go Melbourne is to chiong, your shoulder injured like this how to chiong ah ?