• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious if you want to trade, read this!!

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you wanna trade for a living…??!!

Go study and understand the video enclosed.

This is what trading is about!!
The clip is meant for forex but it’s also applicable to equity trading in all markets.
Hopefully, after understanding in depth what it is about, you will not get slaughtered like a sheep!
The clip had already been taken down from Oanda’s official site, I happened to capture it before them.
That was in 2O17 and I believe there is a handful who knows what I am talking about.
The reason for bringing out only now is that there are numerous cases of collusion even till now, I heard… and resulting in traders losing a lot of money, as much as being scammed in value of few posh properties. You can do some googling on retail traders losing their pants, I think there may be many cases on these sad stories.
Another reason is that for the past year or more since the clip was uploaded, over a thousand hits, meaning many knew about it. And it’s good time to create a form of balance in the market so that crooks won’t find it easy to make money out of you. If you don’t understand the video, go ask around and so more people will know about it, the more the merrier, and more awareness. Those who have traded equities before know that sometimes fundamental rules do not apply. It’s all in the chart, take time to study and you will begin to comprehend how prices are being manipulated.
I am not in anyway affiliated to brokerages or bigger financial institutions. These are my knowledge accumulated in my trading journey. All the best in your stock pick!
*note* I believe that you will be able to form clearer picture of what you had seen, heard or experienced, especially those coming from all walks of life.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its all about having capital recognising patterns timing and of or course luck..a stock trading at below 0.5 nav will eventually need to trade back to 1.0..rsi below 20% will eventually need to rebound to the band..Anyway all's colluded which makes things easier just choose a side buy or sell..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more important question people should be asking is whether they are an investor or punter looking for quick returns?
If you expect to make $ & get your hands on it. You will be wasting $ on bank fees.

People like Buffet are investors. He buys equities with a long term time horizon. If you are going to buy shares to make a quick buck, then maybe you should stick to forex & expect to blow your account.

I've been buying & selling blue chips US stocks for 15+ years. The only time I sold was when a share underperformed & not to make a quick buck. I've taken a look at my past investment history & most of the stocks I've owned in the past increased in value, eventually. The difference is in how much the price of a share appreciated.

So if you hold long term, you will usually be rewarded. Some simple rules. Diversify. I diversified into 3 markets: the Spore, Malaysian & US market. From my experience you can forget about the Spore market. Never invest money that you need. Remember that investing is a long term affair & not a get rich scheme. In my case whatever I invested stayed invest for years & years. Put money into your investment account for investing regularly i.e. this is called dollar averaging. No one can time the market & if you buy into the market regularly, you increase your chances to make $.

You need to be ready for the next Amazon, Apple, google,.. :wink:

I only started repatriating $$$ from my investments when I became an uncle. However the $ I'm taking out is from the dividends & I'm not touching the shares which are giving dividends. I could have kept on investing but at this point I have already made a couple of million & I don't expect to live much longer. I am seeing people around me passing away:sick:

However I still have $$$ in my trading account & not totally out of the market, yet. May go back to do some small investments in options if I get bored:biggrin: