• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious If you only have 1 minute and everyone in the world is listening to you, what would you say to them?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night, as I was about to fall asleep at her place, she suddenly jolted my shoulder and asked me this question.

If you only have 1 minute and everyone in the world is listening to you, what would you say to them?

I was dumbfounded. I couldn't process a response. Neither could she. We fell asleep.

This morning I woke up and until now, I still cannot figure out what I want to say to the worldwide audience for 1 minute.

Any suggestions?

Serious suggestions please.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely
will definitely say this
49260578.jpg

rajmanickam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night, as I was about to fall asleep at her place, she suddenly jolted my shoulder and asked me this question.

If you only have 1 minute and everyone in the world is listening to you, what would you say to them?

I was dumbfounded. I couldn't process a response. Neither could she. We fell asleep.

This morning I woke up and until now, I still cannot figure out what I want to say to the worldwide audience for 1 minute.

Any suggestions?

Serious suggestions please.
I will tell the world that China manufactured the Covid virus and the world should and must destroy the China CCP for a better and peaceful place for everyone. The world must also support and help India to grow as the de facto Indo Pacific superpower.

DOWN WITH CCP!
INDIA IS ASIA!

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will tell the world that China manufactured the Covid virus and the world should and must destroy the China CCP for a better and peaceful place for everyone. The world must also support and help India to grow as the de facto Indo Pacific superpower.

DOWN WITH CCP!
INDIA IS ASIA!
I will advise the whole world to be aware of India, never enter CECA agreement with them. Advised the whole world to look at Sinkapore as an example, everywhere is full of CECA Indians, local lost their good pay jobs to thes3 fake Indians talents.