• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you have no flag to display, you can now request from govt to mail one to you

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was one year where the RC por lumpas came to every house in the block to hang flags. One day when I came home, I found the flag outside my unit missing. Can you believe it? Some cheapo motherfucker actually stole the fucking flag! I would be glad to give it to him if he had asked me for it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was one year where the RC por lumpas came to every house in the block to hang flags. One day when I came home, I found the flag outside my unit missing. Can you believe it? Some cheapo motherfucker actually stole the fucking flag! I would be glad to give it to him if he had asked me for it.

You must be living in some 'strategic location' with many people moving about nearby... near busy road junction, RC/CC or a mall. :wink:

The RC porlumpars never came to my place... sad! :thumbsdown:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be living in some 'strategic location' with many people moving about nearby... near busy road junction, RC/CC or a mall. :wink:

The RC porlumpars never came to my place... sad! :thumbsdown:
I suggest government give the free washable mask to every sinkies with national flag design. Then everyone will wear a national flag face mask showing solidarity

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will only hang this flag.

corona_virus_1580208404.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Tan family is proudly flying the Singapore flag from our house. Many of our residents have also put up the Singapore flag from their balconies and windows.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Support PAP who can deliver post pandemic economic growth..

Oppo now scare like shits with TCB old age has to be careful tio CV19 he may not recover quickly...

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpeh also wanted to get the free flag to hang in support of Ah Keat's call to "pull the country" together but seeing the paps giving tax payers' money like kacang puteh to PR and other foreigners in the country, Limpeh also sian and no mood to hang the flag.