• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

If you happen to find an iphone ........

Is it an offence if you happen to find an iphone and use it for your own use ?

What if the original owner lodge a police report with its imei number ?

And how do one crack the password lock ? just plug it into the computer and reset settings ?

try your best to return to the owner. they got contact number in the phone. and call them up if you can access their password

If you hack into a lost phone you may find homemade sex photos and videos.

Then you can use them to blackmail the owner for money. :cool:

PUNISHER

If you hack into a lost phone you may find homemade sex photos and videos.

Then you can use them to blackmail the owner for money. :cool:

Sex video is nothing . imagine if you have some illegal information or stuff inside you phone , lagi jilat !! Lucky last time lost my phone , my phone never end up in your hand .

kongsimi

not beri nice to sapu things which are not yours!! what happen to your conscience?

do you want to be labelled as a thief? how would you feel if your parents know your are one?

Is it an offence if you happen to find an iphone and use it for your own use ?

wendychan

not beri nice to sapu things which are not yours!! what happen to your conscience?

do you want to be labelled as a thief? how would you feel if your parents know your are one?

not to mention, its pantang as well, IMO

PUNISHER

Knn !!sometimes your post also can be funny !! Whahhaha :wink:

..labelled as a thief?
TS, you can sleep good with lifting off some1 else's phone? Not unless it's your enemy's prized possession :p

Maybe Raider's phone book lobangs can come in useful? :p

You loose it I found it, how could I be stealing?? unless I picked it out of your pockets, bag, table, home, office, etc THEN IT IS STEALING. Your carelessness is the punishment.

Your phone has been orphaned, I adopted it out of kindness. :smile:

kongsimi

return the iPhones lah, they are not worth it.

get this instead!! leemember to switch to full HD okay? :biggrin:

[video=youtube;CSbd4s_dDWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSbd4s_dDWY[/video]

There is a saying " there is no truth in advertising", it is buyer's beware!!

Pap makes hardship for sinkies even TS wants to keep a lost phone.
Knn a 2nd hand iPhone how much only?
Use that time must also carry burden of being track down....kns much ado over a phone.
Return the phone maybe owner is a chiobu...