• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If we all take a puff of weed sbf will be a happy place

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
shead_b_Hosaqami-peace_pipe.jpg

Can imagine or not? One side Jah the other side Psy or one side Alamaking the other side Scroobal? Harmony & Love.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Farming is good especially for one's own consumption can control chemicals and pesticides or rather can get full organic. I have a small corner with many types of Thai spices, samongpai. But I really like to add weed and poppy to flavour my cooking la. Last time drifter lead me to poppy seed website and I checked with DHL they say cannot import this item, sianz. I love grounded poppy seeds in fresh salad with some mayo.

Don't need to ask DHL . The website company will not use DHL to send to you :wink: ..

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happens if you go to amsterdam and smoke up and come back to Sg and get Urine test at airport?..

So technically as long as we are born in sg, we belong to the government and we have to do what they say even outside our country?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What happens if you go to amsterdam and smoke up and come back to Sg and get Urine test at airport?..

So technically as long as we are born in sg, we belong to the government and we have to do what they say even outside our country?

That's why I always say FUCK PAP and I get out of Sinkieland