• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if u take a plane, then when the stewardess serving you meals happen to be your ex girlfriend, how will you react?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then start reminiscing the good times and good lovemaking spent together last time and figuring out whether her breasts still the same silky and pink...then get erection and trying hard to conceal erection....Sad hor?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then when plane reach destination, feel like walking over to ask her out for a drink or meal, but no guts in case she already got new bf then later no good for everyone...

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least u can ask her to blow u in the plane toilet

worse for me,
I can only imagine running into my ex girlfriend when I am admitted to hospital.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you flying business class you should keep asking for service and talk to her. She is obliged to entertain you. If flying cattle class you should just pretend to sleep

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
If you flying business class you should keep asking for service and talk to her. She is obliged to entertain you. If flying cattle class you should just pretend to sleep
me.only cattle. not senior enough to fly biz. only a soldier not a general

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
pretend don't know her?

say hi, long time no see?
Did she enjoy her orgasm while having sex with you ? If yes, then just remind her that "I'm your benefactor."

Then because you are her benefactor, she should serve upgrade you to business class.

And because you are the benefactor of one air stewardess, ALL other stewardesses should also be grateful to you.

Last edited:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
iu

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Did she enjoy her orgasm while having sex with you ? If yes, then just remind her that "I'm your benefactor."

Then because you are her benefactor, she should serve upgrade you to business class.

And because you are the benefactor of one air stewardess, ALL other stewardesses should also be grateful to you.
you make it sound that all the cabin crew are siaolangs. haha...

on a serious note, she's a nice girl. but i wasn't nice to her lor so end up miss the opportunity to be with her for long term

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why pick up a flighty bird in the first place? These bitches got wings, they fuck whoever and whereever, esp. AMDK and money. They complicated like actresses. A good bet is a homey girl, show her the pleasures of sex and have her make babies to warm your heart and home. I never take SQ or CX, always Korean or Japanese airlines.