• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if u realise people create clones to support himself, how could u feel?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: ALL (1 of 1)

The Online CONS (TOC) Remy Choo Zheng Xi and Andrew Loh Hong Puey have been hogging the limelights lately, eagerly protraying themselves as Singapore's blogosphere unofficial representatives.

However, they have never never particpated in any public campaigns, protest or rallies unlike Alex Au and Ng E Jay.

What has TOC contributed to the progress of human rights in Singapore other than to whine, whine and whine like a jilted lover ???

As we can see for ourselves, Remy Choo knows very well where his future lies and his involvement with TOC may just be a "get me" call to the PAP.

TOC is surely the BIGGEST CONS in Singapore's cyberspace.

Please BOYCOTT it !!!

we never know now doesn't mean we never know later. if we realise that then, how would you feel?:cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the objectives of clones:

1. enhance his original nic to greater height & "respect"
2. deployed to do all the dirty works for his original
3. seek and destroy all his original's critics
4. apply in dirty mindgame
5. flirt & destroy i.e to recruit more gullibles by exploiting on sleaze and grease
6. to help fulfil all hidden motives for their originals.

whatever the clones are up to, it's usually NOT FOR THE GOOD of everyone but themselves only.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
pondan talk is cheap lah

i can also say this morning while walking along Stirling Road

@ Blk 171 one fat ugly marderfarker jumped from 9th storey

and before he landed on me i kicked him into the longkang ... hehehe

how's that ... you believe? ... no right?

so can give examples how you conveniently arrange the 6 points?

surely a kaypohji like you would hv all the kar kias to give the facts what

the snake that hides in bishan is more interesting. pls tell us more about him:smile: