• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If U got delt a bad hand how?

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya would like to share with you all a story of a person that just got arrowed to be a CEO of a big company. But before I continue there are afew things I would like you all to know 1 is this story is a bit long, 2 some parts are quite dry sooooo....... I try to short cut for you, 3 its friction so take it with a pinch of salt and please forgive me if my English not so good ok?
Where should I begin? I guess from the start would be the best. Long long time ago when this company was setting up nobody know nuts about running it. It was the 1st and everybody was looking for somebody to run it. At last they found a Mr B a chap with engineering field to run it. Was quite a resonable and friendly chap just don't put too much shit on his shoulders everything would be fine. He surrounded himself with the most trusted and most able staff. Everything ran quite smooth. True there were some hiccups along the way but it was new and everybody took it as a learing experience. Finally after around 10yrs he decided to call it a day or was told to call it a day ( sorry not too sure about that ) and he stepped away quietly.
Next came in this short ugly chap to take over his seat. Everybody was in doute and kept their fingers crossed for this shorty was from the military all his life. Lets call him Mr K shall we? He can thank his lucky stars as most of his subs were from the military or other uniform orgs. before and because of his quiet and humble nature he potray everybody gave him some face. He was willing to listen to them as he was aware he knew next to nothing about running the company. He took in feedbacks good and bad and he was not 1 who will swallow BS without checking 1st as he was willing to go down and drity with the men in the middle of the night just to see 1st hand the crap without the sugar coating from middle management. He even tasted the new products by trying it out often and not riding home in the company's car. Sometimes in the evening after office hours you can catch him standing at 1 of the outlets personally checking the customers feedback.
After he left a lady by the name Ms S took over. Well what can I say she has a flare for showmanship and all the company's functions under her were fantastic. It was a time when the staff actually looked forward to the DnD. After some years down the road we notice there were something odd. Parts were made of lower quality or replaced with cheaper alternative that were abit substandard compare to the original. Men that left were not replaced and jobs were being redistirbuted constantly till it seems like 1 man doing 2 men's job. The men's bonuses were getting lesser and lesser as top management were getting big pay jumps. True there were a few and far inbetween that got super bonuses but the rest got peanuts and everytime when this matter was brough up management and union would tell you if you feel the grass is greener outside the door is always open. The end result was nobody cared about their job and the motto of the day if can push push it another day. Some of them dinos did voice up their concerns and questioned her so called cost cutting aka corner cutting measures and the path she is setting for the company. Slowly 1 by 1 of these dinos were quietly told to retire. She replaced them with young staff with lots paper qulification but know nuts about running the company all they knew is yes Ma'am and mmmmmm pay day. Finally 1 late Dec evening Kama came knocking where everybody was enjoying and feasting ( Remember DnD Egypt Style ?). Well what can I say Kama is a woman and payback's a bitch, tempt her long and often enough she will bite u in the ass.
After all the dust had settled from the ashes came another soldier. He has been delt a bad hand from the start. Infront of him laid a mine field and surrounding him to his left and right were former yes men and nonas ( No order No actions ). Now my question to 1 and all of you who read this what will you do if you are the current CEO? He dug a deep trench went and hide inside ( on vacation ) and set off 1 mine at a time trying to reduce the damage as much as possible to the company and replacing the yes men and nonas with people he knows and trust and finding replacements that hopefully are able to help him.

Hope you enjoy this bed time story and belated Merry X'mas and a Happy NY :biggrin: Just came out of my 21122012 bunker hehe:rolleyes:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro how long you hid in your bunker? There's such a thing called paragraphing u know.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did not read.

Feeling lucky? Then fake it till you make it.

No hope? Simply fold and walk away. Live to fight another day.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sick, r u related to the current ceo? those mother fuckers so used to having long holiday and not committed to what happened to the company. they only interested in policies making to make the thing run in long term. they are not interested in managing crisis, crisis always manage by middle management than those at the top. so end of the day, ceo beside making the policies and make sure the policies work. he gotta make sure he got a capable middle management team to handle daily ops and crisis.

the ugly woman, focus all wrong. only interested in retail space leasing. raffles exchange success due to the crowd, so now copy and paste every mrt stn. even ulu ulu kembangan also got shops. but core function mrt service go down the drain still talk very loudly "its not that u cant board the train, but u choose to wait for another one" KNNCCB! cut cost on maintenance and caused all the serious break down. actually due to her period in mrt as a ceo cos the system to breakdown, should charge her in court under vandalism due to overlook the maintenance of the mrt track.

last time companies keep outsourcing and sell away non core function till the company only left with only the board of directors and the ceo. :eek: imagine now lagi worse! train company more interested in stn leasing space than running the train!!! 本末倒置!不务正业!

Last edited: