• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if u given a chance to migrate out of singapore which country would u migrate to?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
What worries wold we have. Out of the hellhole already. These losers are enjoying their prison lives. Nothing to discuss with them. Last month a 72 year ld and his taxi went into longkang. This is their future. Remember them every ns death

Only slanty chinks like in stinkypura would be dumb enough to live in a one party dictatorship, tiny prison-state.

And believe they are the best in the world. And all the other 158th media lies.
:biggrin:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If emirate to another country, one issue is how u gonna settle personal insurance? U will have cancel current insurance! Then migrate to a new country, u will have no insurance and u need to start from zero and middle age insurance premium is not cheap!

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If emirate to another country, one issue is how u gonna settle personal insurance? U will have cancel current insurance! Then migrate to a new country, u will have no insurance and u need to start from zero and middle age insurance premium is not cheap!

if u still holding your sg passport and u still have sg insurance u dont have to cancel your singapore insurance just call your insurance agent and tell him or her that u moving toanother country and see if there any issue. if your insurance say there no issue only need to update your new address(normally life insurance should not be a problem but insurance of accident that need to check with your insurance agent) that it if he say your sg insurance dosent cover then no choice once reach china can get china insurance.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u still holding your sg passport and u still have sg insurance u dont have to cancel your singapore insurance just call your insurance agent and tell him or her that u moving toanother country and see if there any issue. if your insurance say there no issue only need to update your new address(normally life insurance should not be a problem but insurance of accident that need to check with your insurance agent) that it if he say your sg insurance dosent cover then no choice once reach china can get china insurance.
I can tell sinkies my aunt had insurance. After kidney failure they paid out and you ahve nothing left. No policies and blacklist from buying ever again. Only stupid people think insurance is lifetime. If your country is not providing a medical net you are fucked

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually don't need sg passport at all. you just keep up the payments and inform them of changes. can continue until you redeem or otherwise...

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is why bro i renouced my singapore citisenship without a blink. if not for my parent still in sg i dont think i ever step to singapore soil bro sorry to say this singapore is really toxic place to live bro. it is very sad singapore in the 70s to late 80s was the best place to live (in kampong) where every races treat each other like family that is why i married to a chinese wife because i strongly believe harmony no matter what colour skin u are. still in singapore there are very few very good friends i call them brothers they really treat me like i am their family. whenever i visit my parent i surely make the time to meet up a few of my good bros there :smile:

the doctor here in Australia bro really enjoy their life here and they try not to work more then they suppose to because of the high tax (still their salary very high) and they always go holidays afew time every year bro. as for the nurse in Australia they really well respected the patient here will wait for the nurse and even hospital attandant and give a hug and say thank u then they go home!!!!! how i know this because i and my wife experinced it so many times when we both work in the same hospital!!! even their family also say thank you and give us a hug for looking after their sick family member. we feel apriciated bro!!!
unlike in singapore nurses were treated like maid and kena scolded that is why whenever my wife come back home she look so drain and no life in her in sg bro.

for my nephew i got confident and glad because he also been brought up like how we were brought up we treat others like our own family member and we dont choose any skin colour. and i can see he mix very well with other races that makes me very happy but we can never know in future when he goes to working life in sg he can mix well but can other treat him the same???
that is why i want him to get the right course and in future he can move to another country if he experince the same thing i experienced in sg bro :smile:
Wow.. It was a very good read. Thanks for sharing.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if mirgate to tiong guo or taiwan, the current insurance still can be used in a new country? But it won't covered right at a new country right?
depends how your original policy written. Have to check with your agent. Your policy doesn't lapse just because you migrate. Insurance only care 2 things. Pay in and pay out. Rest is how they can find a way how to not pay out.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell sinkies my aunt had insurance. After kidney failure they paid out and you ahve nothing left. No policies and blacklist from buying ever again. Only stupid people think insurance is lifetime. If your country is not providing a medical net you are fucked

Stinkypura is a big hyped up bubble.

That would burst at the slightest prick.

No achievements, no legends, no scenery, no talented individuals. No notable achievements. No intellectuals or artists or sportspersons or generals or politicians or businessmen of note. Nothing.

Just a big fat joke that relies on sucking up to the Ang Mohs.

For all the hype and all the praises heaped on Stinkypura, it has no cheap medical care available no social safety net or anything of the sort. Pathetic country.

Malaysia despite being much bigger and based on official stats not as rich on a per capita basis, still can provide 1 RM medical care.

Simply no comparison.

In stinkypura, an apartment or a home lasts only 99 years. Then lease ends. except for a handful that are 'freehold'.

In Malaysia or most of the world, pretty much all residences are pretty much freehold, maybe except for a handful.

In Stinkypura, the world is upside down.

Everything works the opposite.

Everywhere the people keep the govt on their toes.

In stinkypura, thanks to the ugly low IQ flat faced slanty pork trotter suckling tiger penis slurping chink virus spreading chinks, for a record 61 years now, the same party has been in power. A world record!

:o-o:

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stinkypura is a big hyped up bubble.

That would burst at the slightest prick.

No achievements, no legends, no scenery, no talented individuals. No notable achievements. No intellectuals or artists or sportspersons or generals or politicians or businessmen of note. Nothing.

Just a big fat joke that relies on sucking up to the Ang Mohs.

For all the hype and all the praises heaped on Stinkypura, it has no cheap medical care available no social safety net or anything of the sort. Pathetic country.

Malaysia despite being much bigger and based on official stats not as rich on a per capita basis, still can provide 1 RM medical care.

Simply no comparison.

In stinkypura, an apartment or a home lasts only 99 years. Then lease ends. except for a handful that are 'freehold'.

In Malaysia or most of the world, pretty much all residences are pretty much freehold, maybe except for a handful.

In Stinkypura, the world is upside down.

Everything works the opposite.

Everywhere the people keep the govt on their toes.

In stinkypura, thanks to the ugly low IQ flat faced slanty pork trotter suckling tiger penis slurping chink virus spreading chinks, for a record 61 years now, the same party has been in power. A world record!

:o-o:

absolutely correct

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah your insurance policy so lousy. Which company you buying from?

Even NTUC SAFRA one also cover if migrate. But if renounce citizenship then no more cos no more NSman then cannot be SAFRA member.

bro i strongly believe life insurance no problem even u migrated. :smile: