• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if situation is so bad in jb....

jbnewbie

Alfrescian
Loyal
go make a police report

daily rantings sound like a broken record with no added value

when 99% has no problem, maybe its time for the 1% to reflect and examine oneself

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

my personal thoughts only

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me I already made polis report since September 2016 and highlighted one suspect of harassment to be my former neighbor. As for the rest of the suspects from online, I couldn’t name them as I didn’t get the post from Wuqi. Anyway did you help me? If not the least that you sinkie can do is to shut up. I am entitled to speak the truth of filthy Malaysians stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh 99% no problem so I am the 1%? So how many people need to be raped for people to complain rape? And if only 1% got raped means the problem is the rape victim. What a stupid logic by stupid sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh 99% no problem so I am the 1%? So how many people need to be raped for people to complain rape? And if only 1% got raped means the problem is the rape victim. What a stupid logic by stupid sinkie.

I hope that one day you @jbnewbie or your family will become the 1% raped and don’t complain then. It’s your problem. Selfish sinkies with mantra you die your business surely deserved it!

jbnewbie

Alfrescian
Loyal
oops, very sorry and wholehearted sympathy to you

didn't realised you've been raped. your nonstop rantings is now justified

sincere apologies to have increase your mental anguish.......

bye and take care..............

sighhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no rape for sluts. She asked to be fucked then kpkb because didn't fuck her hard enough. She needs to be gangraped by the thousands before she can erupt.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya mentally raped by 100 million filthy Indians from India to Iran to Saudi Arabia. No thanks to filthy Malaysians. Maybe you are one of the filthy Malaysians calling yourself Jbnewbie. New to JB but from Penang pahang etc!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no rape for sluts. She asked to be fucked then kpkb because didn't fuck her hard enough. She needs to be gangraped by the thousands before she can erupt.

See everyone? Filthy Malaysian dog everyday repeating malicious lies of me but no sinkie said a thing! That’s sinkies. Just shut up ok sinkies.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye itchy, go JB then complain and continue to stay there kpkb. I hope you get raped then they light firecrackers to celebrate.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye itchy, go JB then complain and continue to stay there kpkb. I hope you get raped then they light firecrackers to celebrate.
Malaysian dogs blaming the victim of crimes that’s Malaysians. Your Malaysian mother wife daughters vagina always itchy and that’s why Malaysia export many whores according to @Truth_Hurts and many Malaysian sluts get fucked and dumped by @garlic. No wonder Malaysian woman like kt latha open mouth only call people slut. Ownself sluts call people splut that’s Malaysians!