• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat If PAP Dares Engineer Outcome of PE 2017

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP loves spoils votes. It actually supports PAP indirectly as, as Long as just 1 vote for their endorsed candidate while all are spoilt votes, they win!

Protest votes are what PAP fear most.

Analyse carefully.

This is not a General Election when we either support the ruling Party or the Opposition Party.

If the pap rig the EP to force me to choose between its 1st candidate or its 2nd candidate, I know that telling the pap that I dont want anyone of its candidate is good

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walkover nobody else qualified except for PAP candidate. They have already planned with computer projections. Which minority candidates have experienced in managing 500 million shareholders value company?

One of the possible scenarios but i dont think pap prefers that.

I think LHL is scared that TCB comes in and so has to go all out to deny him and in LHL's mind, the best way is to disqualify him.

To give some semblance of authority, LHL prefers to have an election. But does LHL dare risk a clean election and stand the chance of losing to an independent candidate? Perhaps not. So in LHL's petty mind, the 3rd best option is to ahve an election which can assure pap of victory, ie have both candidates from the pap eg Halimah vs Zainul.

This calls for us to legally protest and send in the next 33% SG president

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why nothing about a run off election? Why must it remain past the post and have a minority President like KFC?

If there was a run off in PE2011, Tony would have been decisively defeated by TCB.

PAP is fearful of a one-to-one contest because that wld reveal the true Singaporean support for the pap

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
13567073_1095780540501693_1208601767069750419_n.jpg

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most impressive analogy, the rest are still dreaming & can't see clearly the whole situation ...

PAP loves spoils votes. It actually supports PAP indirectly as, as Long as just 1 vote for their endorsed candidate while all are spoilt votes, they win!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frankly i couldnt give a rat's shit what happens to this country anymore,after two g.e.s and two b.e.s im done,who gives a fuck anymore.singapore is permanently fucked,nothing not even god can undo what has been done.

im going to LKY's grave next year and declaring im a communist no more,i have hung up my opposition hat..i will wear my tshirt that says "repented communist".

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if 80 percent of sinkies spoil their votes it will scare the shit out of PAP,cause they will know that sinkies are rebelling against them.it will not be long before the executions by guillotine begins.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
if 80 percent of sinkies spoil their votes it will scare the shit out of PAP,cause they will know that sinkies are rebelling against them.it will not be long before the executions by guillotine begins.

Yes, I strongly agree with you.

Many cant distinguish spoil their votes at PE and spoiling their votes at GE.

If PE and we have two pap candidates, we shd spoil our votes to rebel against PAP's election engineering

In GE, we must not spoil our votes because we have two opposing candidates, one from PAP and the other from Opposition.

So in 2017 we must spoil our votes if there are two pap candidates

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly i couldnt give a rat's shit what happens to this country anymore,after two g.e.s and two b.e.s im done,who gives a fuck anymore.singapore is permanently fucked,nothing not even god can undo what has been done.

im going to LKY's grave next year and declaring im a communist no more,i have hung up my opposition hat..i will wear my tshirt that says "repented communist".

Dont give up on Singapore and Singaporeans. All of us must help rid SG of pap

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most impressive analogy, the rest are still dreaming & can't see clearly the whole situation ...

what protest vote can you cast if pap engineers the EP election in such a way that the two candidates are from pap? Either way you vote is for the pap. In such a situation, best is to protest by spoiling your vote so that it doesnt go to the pap

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree protest vote is good for GE. But for PE, if both candidates are from pap, just spoil your vote so that it doesnt go to the pap candidates

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
When 2 candidates are from same Party
No need to even discuss much further
Even just a 1 vote win, it is still a Win.

Agree protest vote is good for GE. But for PE, if both candidates are from pap, just spoil your vote so that it doesnt go to the pap candidates

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When 2 candidates are from same Party
No need to even discuss much further
Even just a 1 vote win, it is still a Win.

yes. a one vote majority is also a win.

But u missed the gist of my point and that is if pap engineers the PE to such an extent that only pap candidates are eligible, what Singaporeans can do is to make sure that the winner got as less votes as possible.

In such a situation it will be a pap win regardless of whom we vote for. But we can limit the votes to 33% or less. And that will make the next President and the pap international clowns. I am sure pap wants to avoid that

BritExit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wheels are already set in motion nobody even PAP grassroots can change it now.

Only God can make Ah Loong wobble like Pokemon.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there was a run off in PE2011, Tony would have been decisively defeated by TCB.

PAP is fearful of a one-to-one contest because that wld reveal the true Singaporean support for the pap

Exactly. Sinkies dunno what is good for them. MCQ 2 choose 1 also can get wrong! So no choice but to offer 4 choice so the stupid people can choose between 3 wrong answers lor. :cool: