• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If NZ can change Govt, SG can too....

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - If NZ can change Govt, SG can too....</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">8:15 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>2281.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>PM Clark concedes defeat in New Zealand vote
Posted: 08 November 2008 1852 hrs
AUCKLAND - New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark conceded defeat in the country's election Saturday and said she would step down as Labour Party leader after John Key's National Party won enough seats to lead a conservative coalition.

"As is obvious to all, tonight has not been our night," Clark told supporters in Auckland. "I congratulate John Key and the National Party on the result they have achieved."

She said New Zealanders were fortunate to live in a democracy where people had the right to choose their government.

"Their choice tonight has not been us, but I respect the choice that has been made and I accept responsibility for the result," Clark said.

Key, a multi-millionaire former investment banker, will lead a National Party-led government after a big swing against Labour in Saturday's election.

Clark surprised supporters by telling them she would step down as leader of the party she has headed since 1993.

"My job as leader of the Labour Party is complete. I will be standing down and I will be expecting my Labour Party colleagues to elect a new leader before Christmas."

Some of Clark's supporters cried out "no" after she announced she would step down.
[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
AUCKLAND - New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark conceded defeat in the country's election Saturday and said she would step down as Labour Party leader after John Key's National Party won enough seats to lead a conservative coalition.

Thank god that idiot woman is gone for good! In 9 years, she has absolutely ruined what was once a peaceful and prosperous country.

Left wing parties never do any good. By nature, they represent the losers of society and all policies are formulated around supporting the lazy, the useless and the dumb at the expense of the bright, enterprising and capable.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank god that idiot woman is gone for good! In 9 years, she has absolutely ruined what was once a peaceful and prosperous country.

Left wing parties never do any good. By nature, they represent the losers of society and all policies are formulated around supporting the lazy, the useless and the dumb at the expense of the bright, enterprising and capable.

You sounded like the pragmatic Singapore govenance. Apparently someone here is insinuating that they prefer to have a government that supports "the lazy, the useless and the dumb". The thread starter is one of them?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And your owners are "lazy, useless and dumb" going by their track record? Not only that they are wicked and corrupt. Only running bitches still insisting on smelling and licking such assholes like God.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
The track record speaks for itself - from Third World to First World within less than a generation. Of course there are some who simply refused to or can't accept the fact because they self pasted blinkers over their eyes and are perpetually in a state of denial - simply put, a moron.

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The track record speaks for itself - from Third World to First World within less than a generation. Of course there are some who simply refused to or can't accept the fact because they self pasted blinkers over their eyes and are perpetually in a state of denial - simply put, a moron.

Yeah. You may be right. But how could it be in any way right for them to draw millions of $$$ in salaries when the leaders in most 1st world countries, why even the US president draws much lesser than even an ordinary Sinkee ministar? :cool:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - If NZ can change Govt, SG can too....</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">8:15 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>2281.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>PM Clark concedes defeat in New Zealand vote
Posted: 08 November 2008 1852 hrs

"As is obvious to all, tonight has not been our night," Clark told supporters in Auckland. "I congratulate John Key and the National Party on the result they have achieved."

She said New Zealanders were fortunate to live in a democracy where people had the right to choose their government.

"Their choice tonight has not been us, but I respect the choice that has been made and I accept responsibility for the result," Clark said.

Key, a multi-millionaire former investment banker, will lead a National Party-led government after a big swing against Labour in Saturday's election.

Clark surprised supporters by telling them she would step down as leader of the party she has headed since 1993.

"My job as leader of the Labour Party is complete. I will be standing down and I will be expecting my Labour Party colleagues to elect a new leader before Christmas."

Some of Clark's supporters cried out "no" after she announced she would step down.
[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NZ has the MMP (A proportional voting system) where a voter gets to have 2 votes, one for their electorate MP and the 2nd vote for the PARTY they want to be in Parliament.

The proportional voting system would immediately give every S'porean a chance to vote because it would NULLIFY walkovers, election boundary manipulation and guarantee that at least MORE than 2 opposition MPs would be sitting in Parliament; 1/3 of S'pore's parliament would be opposition MPs if 33% of the electorate are ANTI-PAP.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
It can happens IF the oppositions have more talented leaders and work together + the new generation sinkies people knows how to use both sides of their brains to analyze and think :biggrin:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Loony Left and the Dopey Greens are at last sitting on the opposition benches. Best was NZ FIRST TOTAL WIPEOUT:biggrin: