• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if not why we call them grassloot leaders

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
There was once my young subordinate brought a huge 2litre apple juice to office. I asked him why buy such a huge pack. He said he didn't buy. His RC neighbour took from RC centre and gave as gifts to his immediate neighbours. I shake my head ... Lol :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
why ms vivian nabei ask the MINISTar to cum clean? is $8 cow dung fake buddhist gg to knife himself? why glassloot leeders no discipline, ijjit must implement no free parking then they will show discipline?

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE="rambo22, posarbitrarily and summarily deleted

Attachments

• 1531886077275.jpeg
    1531886077275.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 647
  • 1531886083325.jpeg
    1531886083325.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 660
  • 1531886087640.jpeg
    1531886087640.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 647
Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was once my young subordinate brought a huge 2litre apple juice to office. I asked him why buy such a huge pack. He said he didn't buy. His RC neighbour took from RC centre and gave as gifts to his immediate neighbours. I shake my head ... Lol :biggrin:

They used to hang the list of the grasslooters names, with addresses & contact numbers on the notice board near the lifts. I use to read them to see if anyone I know. I noticed that there were some name & addresses of the people supposedly to be from the RC nearby were from some other places & many had Filipinos name. Nowadays they no longer list the culprits for all to see. Who knows the connections the RC members have, the extra goodies maybe delivered directly to their homes. You go check that 'john tan' home, you may find a store so amazing you think, you may have stepped into a farcceprice supermarket.

You should have ask your neighbour for the RC member name & unit...& say, you would like to thank him or her for the generosity & good kampung spirits...ha ha ha & check if the RC members have 'spirits' like Tiger Beer to share also!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cash he save to buy Birkin handbags for his wifey.
I think "bergin" brand more likely :cool:
How dare you made defamatory accusations about me? I'm seeking legal advice from my bayi lawyer to clear my good name.
to have bayi dave represent you means that you're a person of means, but I doubt he'll take used Styrofoam pkts as a means of paymt.
I've stopped donating used textbooks / stationaries to cc and aunty lucy - for the simple fact that these are hijacked by grasslooters before being offered to the lesser-off constituents, and the ago's report proves that grasslooters are self-serving scumbags :mad:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
AG office, being the fireman, are always late to prevent the flame into inferno.

P@P on the other hand need daily papsmear test.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The grassroot members pap fan club, who is in charge of the members? Who is the president of the fan club? Any sop or control of their members?
Or you can join by contributing fix percentage of monthly income into the fan club?
Every sunday gathering or organising outing, who is the treasurer managing the funds?
:roflmao:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
We were sold the idea that paying millions to our Ministars, Spore wud be free frm corruption and managed efficiently.
This is the greatest lie ever told.

Public service is a calling. But if one feels that one needs to sacrifice in order to be in public service and be compensated accordingly, then one is not suited for public service. Thus, none of the pap fuckers are suitable. Bunch of assholes who want the cake and eat it too. Wealth, power, influence, the full fucking monty. :FU:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this happened on Oppie ward all the papaya Mini-sters will KPKB in ParLeement, especially

Flower Auntie, Disgraceful, Joe Teo., CCS will make fun on this matters, now all quiet, sweep under the carpet??

Not even one Mini-ster dare to open their mouth on GeeEyeSee! All quiet Thiam thiam!!