• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If last time I got Chio Lucy as my English Teacher, my England sure hoot Leongsam and Glockman, then now no need to be low ses forum news poster

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have always been here. I sometimes see trashy Tiongs and people from dunno which cuntry take a bus home from there after their English lessons.

logo.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN she gave those examples all so easy to identify what's right and what's wrong KNN

Should have some proper real cases eg
Either - ai the or e the ? My uncle think is ai the but many people like to say e the KNN

Colour ? 可乐?

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN she gave those examples all so easy to identify what's right and what's wrong KNN

Should have some proper real cases eg
Either - ai the or e the ? My uncle think is ai the but many people like to say e the KNN

Colour ? 可乐?

knn

Whats important is that if i kong smlj or smcb and the other understand, then case closed

Knn kong so many english for piak

Knn

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ileetating to hear mah turbine e the e the my uncle hear liao want to vomit how KNN

knn

CAM also said :: ""i can""
but actuaLee meant ""i cannot""

knn you say cuntfusing boh knn

and the piaking new gen likes to say.::

you know
I mean

sibei iLeetating knn puiii

Knn puiii

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn

CAM also said :: ""i can""
but actuaLee meant ""i cannot""

knn you say cuntfusing boh knn

and the piaking new gen likes to say.::

you know
I mean

sibei iLeetating knn puiii

Knn puiii
KNN I can't become I can my uncle know lah KNN is the amdk problem KNN
For this we have to listen verlee carefullee the excitement in that words I.e
If amdk means cannot and say i can their can is more anger tone than the can KNN

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it now, my sec school English teacher looks like Grace Fu! That's why we used to read Playboy and Penthouse magazines during her class as the sight of her would give us erectile dysfunction.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you mixed melayu with English is even more complicated. Eg
Carbon monoxide can become carbon mer nork xi dar.