• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if judge was wrong then how ??

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/politi...den-of-proof-on-government-in-pofma-cases-agc

Judge wrong in placing burden of proof on Government in Pofma cases: AGC

1581029416423.png

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
since AGC is always right and judges always wrong

then better leemove all the judges

and let AGC be judges

why wanna waste so much of tax payers money

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
absolutely agree with the judge. since its the minister invoking the law, it is for them to prove the statement is false.

but of course, PAP can simply amend the law/constitution to place the burden of proof on the victim of POFMA.

Last edited:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of the NKF episode. I've always thought the burden of proof rest with the plaintiff and not the other way around. Silly me.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AGC is the lapdog of the PAP govt, is anyone surprised? It's a rigged game. So stop playing by their rules.