• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Japan bastards invade Singapore this time, are we finished?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you just shown how dumb you are with your stupid threads and comments like the ones above.................

don't make yourself more of a clown lah..................

when your mouth is bigger than your brain...............................

Who's talking now? What a fucking clown you're. :rolleyes:
You can't even handle Devil Within with the forex thread. You're a fucking loser in this forum. Get out of my sight, retard.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you just shown how dumb you are with your stupid threads and comments like the ones above.................

The only types of threads you know how to start are threads asking for forex tips and threads asking for IT help and also threads to sell your MLM shit here. Correct or not, loser. HA HA HA HA HA, DUMBASS!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, China would have welcomed the Americans back then, as they've chased out the Japanese. But American idiots chose to help Japan to rebuild, instead of pouring aid into China. Communism in China would not stand a fucking chance. But, as expected, Americans are fucking dumb back then. Still are.

At that time, USA was obligated to aid the defeated Japan (same story as Germany) rebuild the country - otherwise the Soviets would have got them, they already amassed troops in Manchuria (which was also why the US dropped the atom bomb - to warn the Ruskies not to invade, or they will be nuked.) I am likened to think that Mao's side didn't want to choose to side with the Yanks because they (the Yanks) already chose to side with Chiang Kai-Shek and had a naval blockade of the Taiwan Strait after the Nationalist fled and occupied Taiwan. Taiwan and US became close allies during the following Cold War. Taiwan was armed with US weapons. It was until the last two or three decades that US moved her investments to PRC because more money was there.

I wonder why so many of you consider the US as dumb. Who else in the world have built the equivalent of the Cassini spacecraft, or Voyager, Hubble telescopes. Stealth Fighter, computer microchips? Who else in the world gave us Disneyland? Telephones? Colour TV? Star Trek? Encyclopaedia Brittanica? Human Rights? The US may not have been the first country to start a lot of great things for the human race, but in this and the last century, it led the way for the free world.

Cheers!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At that time, USA was obligated to aid the defeated Japan (same story as Germany) rebuild the country - otherwise the Soviets would have got them, they already amassed troops in Manchuria (which was also why the US dropped the atom bomb - to warn the Ruskies not to invade, or they will be nuked.) I am likened to think that Mao's side didn't want to choose to side with the Yanks because they (the Yanks) already chose to side with Chiang Kai-Shek and had a naval blockade of the Taiwan Strait after the Nationalist fled and occupied Taiwan. Taiwan and US became close allies during the following Cold War. Taiwan was armed with US weapons. It was until the last two or three decades that US moved her investments to PRC because more money was there.

I wonder why so many of you consider the US as dumb. Who else in the world have built the equivalent of the Cassini spacecraft, or Voyager, Hubble telescopes. Stealth Fighter, computer microchips? Who else in the world gave us Disneyland? Telephones? Colour TV? Star Trek? Encyclopaedia Brittanica? Human Rights? The US may not have been the first country to start a lot of great things for the human race, but in this and the last century, it led the way for the free world.

Cheers!

No country has a monopoly on intelligence, definitely not America. Why I consider America dumb are numerous. Why others consider Americans dumb I do not know, for I'm not them.

Nikola Tesla is not American, but a Serbian, yet CIA stole all his blueprints
Hermann Oberth is Nazi German, but America bought him over to develop the space program
Albert Einstein is Ashkennazi Jew, not an American product, but seek America as refuge from German Nazis

The list can go on....

Back to America helping Japan instead of China.

It is evident now that the Americans are dumb.....because China is the 21st century, not Japan or Germany. LOL, case closed.

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, Japs are not b*******, at least not anymore.

Second with f***up Sinkies who pawn their fellow Sinkies, who needs a WW2 type of invasion to screw our lives up? Everyday about 40% of us are being screwed by the 60%...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First, Japs are not b*******, at least not anymore.

Second with f***up Sinkies who pawn their fellow Sinkies, who needs a WW2 type of invasion to screw our lives up? Everyday about 40% of us are being screwed by the 60%...

LOL!!!

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Nips will not attack us again. They learnt their lesson well after experiencing the two nukes sent to them by the Yanks and have vowed never to be warlike again. Apart from a handful of ultra right-wingers, they are now a peaceful country that is more focused on commerce, industry, and a good life.

From WW2, we learnt that we should never depend on someone else to defend us.

Cheers!

Since ww2, the American are holding on the leash to Japan's ambition through mutual defence treaty. With American current financial predicament and military spending scaling back, they are more than happy to relax some control on Japan so as to let Japan play a more active role in containing China.

Japan of course is more than happy to make full use of this opportunity to rearm herself.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since ww2, the American are holding on the leash to Japan's ambition through mutual defence treaty. With American current financial predicament and military spending scaling back, they are more than happy to relax some control on Japan so as to let Japan play a more active role in containing China.

Japan of course is more than happy to make full use of this opportunity to rearm herself.

http://www.therecord.com/opinion-story/2623282-is-japan-on-the-path-to-rearming-/

fMgqy3d.png

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Nips will not attack us again. They learnt their lesson well after experiencing the two nukes sent to them by the Yanks and have vowed never to be warlike again. Apart from a handful of ultra right-wingers, they are now a peaceful country that is more focused on commerce, industry, and a good life.

From WW2, we learnt that we should never depend on someone else to defend us.

Cheers!

Japan is now peace loving country, the one u need to watch are countries in the Middle East where
turmoil and unrest is happening now, give them good life, free education, free car, cheap
petrol, marriage loan, housing loan, they also want to revolt!!

One example Libya where Gadaffi gave all these privileges, Gadaffi 's Gone
Now they can only regret when this good man is GONE!.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No country has a monopoly on intelligence, definitely not America. Why I consider America dumb are numerous. Why others consider Americans dumb I do not know, for I'm not them.

Nikola Tesla is not American, but a Serbian, yet CIA stole all his blueprints
Hermann Oberth is Nazi German, but America bought him over to develop the space program
Albert Einstein is Ashkennazi Jew, not an American product, but seek America as refuge from German Nazis

The list can go on....

Back to America helping Japan instead of China.

It is evident now that the Americans are dumb.....because China is the 21st century, not Japan or Germany. LOL, case closed.

...... yet CIA stole all his blueprints: Shows USA is smart and cunning.
America bought him over to develop the space program: Shows America is smart and generous.
but seek America as refuge from German Nazis: Shows America is smart and magnanimous.

Fren, the rest of the countries are only trying to catch up with USA. They may be disliked by some, because to maintain the superpower status, they have to resort to some dastardly methods, but that's the political game. And it's better to be friends with them than an enemy. China has come out of isolation and will progress with the rest of the world, but it is still a long way for her. And without the USA opening her markets to China, where is China going to sell her products? For the time being, China is only able to sell low-end labour intensive goods like clothing, toys and stationary. For her to even match Korea, and Japan's consumer goods, it will still take awhile. Those electronics goods she manufactures will not sell outside of China if they do not carry a foreign brand (Like Sony, Philips, Tepal). They've first got to overcome widespread homeland poverty and get them to reach middle class in order to have a home market.

Cheers!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...... yet CIA stole all his blueprints: Shows USA is smart and cunning.
America bought him over to develop the space program: Shows America is smart and generous.
but seek America as refuge from German Nazis: Shows America is smart and magnanimous.

Fren, the rest of the countries are only trying to catch up with USA. They may be disliked by some, because to maintain the superpower status, they have to resort to some dastardly methods, but that's the political game. And it's better to be friends with them than an enemy. China has come out of isolation and will progress with the rest of the world, but it is still a long way for her. And without the USA opening her markets to China, where is China going to sell her products? For the time being, China is only able to sell low-end labour intensive goods like clothing, toys and stationary. For her to even match Korea, and Japan's consumer goods, it will still take awhile. Those electronics goods she manufactures will not sell outside of China if they do not carry a foreign brand (Like Sony, Philips, Tepal). They've first got to overcome widespread homeland poverty and get them to reach middle class in order to have a home market.

Cheers!

How can stealing other's blueprints and using some one's backside for your face be considered smart, cunning, generous and magnanimous?

If a country can print its currency without the need to back it up with gold, it can pretend to be a superpower....and it is driving its foreign policies by sowing discords among different factions and using drones to kill indiscriminately.......that's why it will never win against those who're not afraid of dying.....and equally dumb like them to think they can win friends by installing puppet regimes in countries they want control.

If you think China needs the American market to survive, you're dead wrong. Everyone is clamouring to go to China to set up shops, because China's new leadership had signalled the next phase of sconomic development and that is its own consumer market and the Chinese middle class has the latitude to feed this Chinese dream.

Also, lest you're not yet cued in.....China is thick in Africa and is throwing a lot of money there. Africa is the 22nd century and there're 50 plus countries in Africa....China is already sleeping with all of them. America is finished because Africa is the next economic frontier.

After that, the human race goes into inter-galactic space and America will be in the history book.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

Any smart person will have their own follies. Same for countries.

Firstly Japan do have the ambition of rearming herself. Secondly pound for pound, Japan do have the technological capability to match US and even produce nuclear weapons within a short period. The only thing preventing Japan from going further is the pacifist policy imposed on them by US. Hence it no secret that the Japanese far right hated USA other than China and Korea. They see American as an obstacle in preventing Japan from becoming a normal country i.e the right to arm herself and to wage war.

Obama administration today are just playing with fire in allowing Japan to slowly rearm herself just because they are obsessed in using Japan to contain China within the First Island Chain without putting on any checks on Japanese ambitions. Today we see the entire Japanese society leaning towards the right with little or no voice from the left to counter. A very similar situation during the pre-WW2 period. Not a good news for the region as well as the American. I doubt the American realise this.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Completely agree. If one is stupid he should make less comments to expose his stupidity.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this time round, Japan repeats its WW2 invasion of Singapore, are we going to fall so easily and let the Japanese bastards rape our women and bayonet our men?

Will we again be fooled by the cowardice of Thailand and Malaysia to allow the Japanese easy access from the North to go through their countries to attack us from the North?

Or history will repeat itself again and we never learn anything from WW2 at all?

Too many foreign talent....Japanese dont like

US Navy is based here...will their ships sink like Prince of Wales and Repulse?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stealing may not be honest, but successful stealing is smart. Smarter than being stolen from. I stated generous and magnanimous for different deeds.

I do not rate a country as a superpower based on printing currency, I rate superpower as one that is able to dominate others by either its military or wealth. USA has both.

Yes, China needs American and other markets, heard of Wal-Mart? She does not yet have her own mass markets of sufficient quantity nor wealth to reach the manufacturing volumes. BTW, the top manufacturing industries in China are foreign owned so far. Everyone is clamouring to go to China to set up shop because of cheap labour and lax environmental regulations.

China is a newcomer in Africa, other powers were there before WW1 even. But better late than never,

Intergalactic? China just only started. USA has had the USS Enterprise warping all over the universe since the sixties and Captain Kirk, Picard and other Starfleet commanders saved planet Earth numerous times while China only just accomplished a spacewalk recently. Back on Earth, USA's space program has been contracted out to US private companies. How long more before China's space program funnels down to private companies than rely on state-backed organisations? Now, I'm not looking down at China's space ambitions, but it is still young and teething in its early development.

Cheers!

How can stealing other's blueprints and using some one's backside for your face be considered smart, cunning, generous and magnanimous?

If a country can print its currency without the need to back it up with gold, it can pretend to be a superpower....and it is driving its foreign policies by sowing discords among different factions and using drones to kill indiscriminately.......that's why it will never win against those who're not afraid of dying.....and equally dumb like them to think they can win friends by installing puppet regimes in countries they want control.

If you think China needs the American market to survive, you're dead wrong. Everyone is clamouring to go to China to set up shops, because China's new leadership had signalled the next phase of sconomic development and that is its own consumer market and the Chinese middle class has the latitude to feed this Chinese dream.

Also, lest you're not yet cued in.....China is thick in Africa and is throwing a lot of money there. Africa is the 22nd century and there're 50 plus countries in Africa....China is already sleeping with all of them. America is finished because Africa is the next economic frontier.

After that, the human race goes into inter-galactic space and America will be in the history book.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stealing may not be honest, but successful stealing is smart. Smarter than being stolen from. I stated generous and magnanimous for different deeds.

I do not rate a country as a superpower based on printing currency, I rate superpower as one that is able to dominate others by either its military or wealth. USA has both.

Yes, China needs American and other markets, heard of Wal-Mart? She does not yet have her own mass markets of sufficient quantity nor wealth to reach the manufacturing volumes. BTW, the top manufacturing industries in China are foreign owned so far. Everyone is clamouring to go to China to set up shop because of cheap labour and lax environmental regulations.

China is a newcomer in Africa, other powers were there before WW1 even. But better late than never,

Intergalactic? China just only started. USA has had the USS Enterprise warping all over the universe since the sixties and Captain Kirk, Picard and other Starfleet commanders saved planet Earth numerous times while China only just accomplished a spacewalk recently. Back on Earth, USA's space program has been contracted out to US private companies. How long more before China's space program funnels down to private companies than rely on state-backed organisations? Now, I'm not looking down at China's space ambitions, but it is still young and teething in its early development.

Cheers!

Japan is also in Africa. West is regarded as an enemy of Africa.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i seriously hope this stupid , moronic thread be closed for good.........

there are a number of intelligent people here and shouldn't degrade themselves by posting additional comments here............

heck........most if not all of Sinkie's threads are nonsensical or plain dumb...............

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe the real threat to world peace now is no longer Imperialism but Fundamentalism. In 25 years, indon and mudlaysia will want to "reclaim" singapore, south phillipines and brunei to form a muslim super state and keep a monopoly on resources.

Global warming, environmental damage: bees dying, floods, food scare, earth quakes, Virus superbugs, H1NI etc I doubt we got 25yrs b4 the human race sees threat of extinction levels.

The US may not have been the first country to start a lot of great things for the human race, but in this and the last century, it led the way for the free world.
Cheers!

911, Iraq, Libya, NSA spying, USA $11.959 trillion dept deficits and the world still revolves around USA is Slavery manifestation.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i seriously hope this stupid , moronic thread be closed for good.........

there are a number of intelligent people here and shouldn't degrade themselves by posting additional comments here............

heck........most if not all of Sinkie's threads are nonsensical or plain dumb...............

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fuck off lah, MLM and forex goon. If you've nothing constructive to say, just stay in your small corner and no one will notice you. :rolleyes: