• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If It Had Been An Ordinary HEARTLANDER Who Died In Mumbai, Would Ministers Have .....

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If It Had Been An Ordinary HEARTLANDER Who Died In Mumbai, Would Ministers Have .

What about JBJ funeral ?

The answer would be a definite no I believe. There's a hidden agenda by the government in the fiasco at the expense of Lo's death.

Lo is high profile that the government cannot ignore her. If it was an average Joe or Jane, none of these fanfare would have lasted that long in media; much less reported.

I'm amazed by the media's constant harping on Lo's last hours. And showing the husband state of grief on repeat mode. Frankly, I got so sick after a while of the news. The media doesn't know when to stop literally.

Even Rajaratnam's funeral never go that much coverage.