• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious If I were the President of America

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I am the president of America...

I will continue to bond with NK and warn his country against the aggressive ambition of China by showing Kim the video of how China has terrorised several peaceful countries like Tibet, threaten Taiwan and build military base at the South China Sea. I will reiterate my strong stand that having America’s troops present is paramount to the safety of Korea peninsula and it will also protect NK regime from China possible invasion. Being friends with PRC in the past (during KIM’s grandfather era) is no guarantee of NK’s continue safety against the strong might of China, if one day PRC decided that North Korea is part of China's territory, by whipping out old Chinese map to claims its legitimacy as can be seen in the video how several countries have had disputes with its China neighbour.

KIM will also be warned that without America’s troop present in the Korea peninsula, NK will not have the capability to defend itself against against China's intrusion. Comparing NK with SK prosperity, KIM has to decide which side of the camp NK should stand because China has not bring much prosperity to NK after being friends for decades.

De-nuclearise and make friends with America, to counter the balance of China military power against its regime is a wise option. As such, it is only with the interest of Korea’s safety that America's military presence is important in the region and ensure a safe and lasting NK regime.

Agreed between NK/America

Signed

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are such an idiot. Elephant riding ah neh are smarter than you.

If I am the president of America...

I will continue to bond with NK and warn his country against the aggressive ambition of China by showing Kim the video of how China has terrorised several peaceful countries like Tibet, threaten Taiwan and build military base at the South China Sea. I will reiterate my strong stand that having America’s troops present is paramount to the safety of Korea peninsula and it will also protect NK regime from China possible invasion. Being friends with PRC in the past (during KIM’s grandfather era) is no guarantee of NK’s continue safety against the strong might of China, if one day PRC decided that North Korea is part of China's territory, by whipping out old Chinese map to claims its legitimacy as can be seen in the video how several countries have had disputes with its China neighbour.

KIM will also be warned that without America’s troop present in the Korea peninsula, NK will not have the capability to defend itself against against China's intrusion. Comparing NK with SK prosperity, KIM has to decide which side of the camp NK should stand because China has not bring much prosperity to NK after being friends for decades.

De-nuclearise and make friends with America, to counter the balance of China military power against its regime is a wise option. As such, it is only with the interest of Korea’s safety that America's military presence is important in the region and ensure a safe and lasting NK regime.

Agreed between NK/America

Signed

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Which part? I somehow cannot change the topic title. Mod, help me amend please. Xie Xie!
We understand. It's probably an autocorrect thingie... Lol:biggrin:

However if you are @ginfreely ... I wouldn't have believe you as LIMOUSINE and LUXURY APARTMENTS are definitely not an innocent error. It's pure stupidity. Lol :biggrin:

Blk800

Alfrescian
Loyal
America is Crap and Dirt, all their enemies should synchronize nuke on the same minute to turn America into a giant mushroom cloud and be written off from this world.