• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If I meet Serina Wee in the MRT every morning, I would.........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Husband must be sweet talker or rich as this type of cheebye bin unlikely to get a wife so chio.

When it comes to choosing a husband, a lot of women out there, even the attractive ones, prefer to have a man who's not too handsome, preferably average looking. They believe that this lessens the chances of the husband womanizing and 'steal eat' outside. :wink:

They want financial security: the man to be a good provider. :rolleyes:

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to choosing a husband, a lot of women out there, even the attractive ones, prefer to have a man who's not too handsome, preferably average looking. They believe that this lessens the chances of the husband womanizing and 'steal eat' outside. :wink:

This one not even average looking leh ... This one downright ugly like porked face mark lee leh ... Also most husbands who steal eat outside are ugly fucks leh .....

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's move from one serena w to another serena w....

2014-01-20-22-01-07--1806598856.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's move from one serena w to another serena w....

View attachment 14111

What's wrong with Serena Williams. She can sit on your face, kiap your torso with her thunder thighs of black steel, then spank you with her tennis racquet while talking dirty to you.

155837.jpg

She has curves in the right places. Much better than a stick insect.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to choosing a husband, a lot of women out there, even the attractive ones, prefer to have a man who's not too handsome, preferably average looking.

So true...and also because the good looking ones are probably gay.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I meet Serina Wee in the MRT every morning, I would chootchui every morning.:p

[video=youtube;jID-UWSd6I0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jID-UWSd6I0[/video]

Yes..... everymorning........what would you do? (Assuming she is single.......):biggrin:

Well I haven't taken MRT for a while but I bet there must be dozens who come pretty close to her on the train every day.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's true. Know someone who married a chio bu coz latter preferred a 'safer' bet. She had many chasing her skirt but chose my friend. Last I heard, 3 kids.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will buy her a rose and kiss her cheeks to say goodbye like other couples...:o

beri romantic hor...:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with Serena Williams. She can sit on your face, kiap your torso with her thunder thighs of black steel, then spank you with her tennis racquet while talking dirty to you.

155837.jpg

She has curves in the right places. Much better than a stick insect.

This one is super loaded. But may break your small bro if she's aggressive.