• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat If He Will To Rise From His Grave,I Think Lots Of Heads Will Roll.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
2015-03-28 21.51.54_zpsmni4ts4h.jpg

If but if he really will to rise up from his grave i think many heads will roll like what i did to this chicken on the chopping board in my kitchen..its been 3yrs since his passing and things aren't getting better and we are all very tired of chasing after the rainbow,the pot of gold is there which we were all told to chase at the end of the rainbow.

2014-12-01115652-Copy_zps8df08b17.jpg

on that day i chop off the head of about 50 chicken and it saddens me to see some of the head rolling onto the kitchen floor,its cruel but someone has to do it cause the kitchen helper is on mc and my chef entrusted the task to me..sharpen the chopper blade first he says..
after finishing chopping off the chickens head..he smile and says not bad the terrorists would have been proud of me.

sam2.jpg

so whose head do you think will roll first if he will to rise up from his grave?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roll this fucker first

IMG_3180.gif
Israel leader visit muslim country also never have so many body guards and this useless bastard is surrounded by dozens of them, in a gun-free Singapore, because he knew he has been guilty for failing Singaporeans and worried of getting wacked left right center.