• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If economy no grow, why ministars still paid so much?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Singapore govt has done a good job controlling the Covid pandemic fallout from the foreign workers dorm. They will manage this current outbreak as well. That is what the benchmark is now.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
For MIW ministers,the salary package is multi-million $ remuneration regardless of economic performance i.e. even if the GDP growth rates shrank .However,if they achieved high GDP growth rates ,they will be rewarded with economic performance bonuses.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We will be ok taking facts that we had the first wuhan sex worker here and the last to stop open legs policy we still turn out with the lowest critical and death rates in the world.

30 deaths and half imported already half dead with other diseases 1.5years. Tell me what's the difference with the rest of the world ? Just looky at the hawker center scene all fully seated and eating we have the most and worst 'gatherings' in the world everyday i'm sure.

It must be the basic cleanliness and above average health that makes the difference. Everything is perfect here as it is, is it not ? What else can it be you tell me ?! Ah Kong blessings ? lol..........

It makes you think it might be just a seasonal flu as always ? Basically seasonal flu kill millions yearly and with this year's hype by social media instilling fear and inciting atrocities & propagandas. The rest of the world's health conditions and cleanliness just collapse with that stress and can't make it, seem logical.

How can 3.3M deaths in 1.5 years considered a pandemic and an emergency enough to allow mass trail of an untested vaccines ? Last but not least why submit our people to mass trail vaccine of 95% safe to a 0.0006% threat base on 30 deaths ?

Also why put up posters saying that these vaccines are tested and safe ?

PAP Banzai ~~ !

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore govt has done a good job controlling the Covid pandemic fallout from the foreign workers dorm. They will manage this current outbreak as well. That is what the benchmark is now.
The virus curb taking too long and in johore they slready defy gomen by going to pubs snd night clubs which you can view on instagram and spreading covid.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Orwell's Animal Farm.

Pigs, milk and apples. :cool:

the cash register is gonna ring for the cronies again....
no matter how i calculate,
stroke heng said the first package is 100 billions spent,

lets say 3.5 million locals gets $5k each ( i am being generous, i only got max 2k), that is 17.5 billion
where is the other 82.5 billions? disappear into thin air?

now years later they can say the pandemic emptied the coffers.......knnccb, tailsl they win, heads we lose

or could it be they let the shitskins in from india on purpose?
then can raid the coffers again on pretext of 'help packages'?

Last edited: