• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if boss says to u make u permanent employee, but...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
she says send u to bangkok for 6 to 9 months to bangkok office to clear up mess there, would u take up offer to be permanent employee?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you should take up the challenge. Don't worry about your house mate, many of us will be glad to take care of her during your absence.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
she says send u to bangkok for 6 to 9 months to bangkok office to clear up mess there, would u take up offer to be permanent employee?
Point aside. Why she cannot ask siam kia to clear mess need you to clear?

I always wonder why sg side need to send workers to oversea counterparts. Is a waste of money and resources.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Point aside. Why she cannot ask siam kia to clear mess need you to clear?

I always wonder why sg side need to send workers to oversea counterparts. Is a waste of money and resources.
This is one of the many ways to replace Sinkies with FTs in Sickipoora. This is supported by PAP.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal

You tell her to go Bangkok with you. Give her a good fuck while you guys are there. Then you leave the company.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This topic about perm employees, direct contract, sub con, part time can be a long one.
Among all these, I personally preferred being the direct contract staff.
The reason is that while I was a direct con staff, I got the same benefits as that of the perm staff, and I didnt need to go through the tedious meaningless appraisals and setting kpi stuff.
After a certain period the company forced me to be converted to perm staff. I refused to and almost got myself terminated, but end of the day I terminated myself after becoming perm staff.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This topic about perm employees, direct contract, sub con, part time can be a long one.
Among all these, I personally preferred being the direct contract staff.
The reason is that while I was a direct con staff, I got the same benefits as that of the perm staff, and I didnt need to go through the tedious meaningless appraisals and setting kpi stuff.
After a certain period the company forced me to be converted to perm staff. I refused to and almost got myself terminated, but end of the day I terminated myself after becoming perm staff.
Many sub cons always like to lament they are like step son step daughter of the company I.e. They always feel they doesn't belong to the company. Is that so important to belong to the company I asked them? If not happy fo and don't keep complaining. Becos they will complain at every opportunity eg Christmas event they will say I'm not invited becos I'm the step daughter.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don’t even phrase your question properly.

Your boss got say, eh if you agree to go Thailand to clean up shit, then I will make you a perm staff now.

OR

If you go Thailand to clean up shit, we will consider making you permanent.

Both are very different leh.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
You don’t even phrase your question properly.

Your boss got say, eh if you agree to go Thailand to clean up shit, then I will make you a perm staff now.

OR

If you go Thailand to clean up shit, we will consider making you permanent.

Both are very different leh.
she say after come back to singapore