• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Idiot Leongsam who gave you the right to change my nick to @donaldtrump?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like it that leongsam had insulted Donald Trump albeit he's an asshole
Come to think of it, so many of you bastards are damn jealous of me and Donald trump is leongsam’s idol so it’s an honor to beat the odds again to be the only POTUS here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
me think so... many samsters also think so... . but wait donaldtrump to confirm this FACT again...
wah lau… saw this thread this morning....laughed until stomach cramp... think have to skip lunch... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Oh ya I forgot this is another ccb Cantonese thieves slanderer harasser.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I have never met a single good cantonese in my life. All are mean shit in one way or another.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously if only I am really Donald trump who can do shit to others and get away scot free instead of the other way round!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes::rolleyes:.. same league as LHY. . Melina Trump..
.... .now aka donaldtrump.. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:.. me laughed the whole Sunday... until lao-sai..

today on 1 day MC. .. .. the doc says "no need to take any meds... just carry on :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:.. will do..:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:"

Ya actually I am indeed same league as Donald trump in some aspects like got energy, hardworking and tough at work.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many Cantonese criminals caught with no repentance in their crimes and bullying good Singaporean woman. Snakes that are ingrates with no shame to hook up with other snakes to attack others.
Oh typo it’s not cantonese snakes hook up with other snakes to attack others. Should be cantonese snakes hook up with Indian snakes to attack me!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh typo it’s not cantonese snakes hook up with other snakes to attack others. Should be cantonese snakes hook up with Indian snakes to attack me!
KNN fucking hell dotard head sounds like donald ducking talking to donaldTrump KNN KNN zhan hai jee zor xin mou tak gao lo KNN