• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Identity of Mudland dog abuser found!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
180585_195559443791197_195559180457890_810604_7868628_n.jpg

wow! doreen looks like some health centre madland gal with good bj service!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I salute what this guy did. Dogs are not human and hence they need to be taught lessons when they donno how to behave. We have seen how dogs misbehave like barking incessantly in the middle of the night and cause neighbours to wake up for no apparent reasons.

Anyone know where he stays? I wish to treat him makan and learn from him

Do you know why they bark at night for no apparent reasons ???

Because they have the ability to see things you cant see ... :eek:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I salute what this guy did. Dogs are not human and hence they need to be taught lessons when they donno how to behave. We have seen how dogs misbehave like barking incessantly in the middle of the night and cause neighbours to wake up for no apparent reasons.

same here, but i cannot treat him makan, because i do not want to go to an terrorist state. The best i can is send him a wish him good luck card, in case he get into trouble with SPCA.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man_lashes_at_the_corpse_with_a_stick_in_front_of_a_crowd.jpg

Beaten: A man lashes at the corpse with a stick in front of a crowd, including children (far right)

Man_lynched_in_Haiti_1.jpg

Naked corpse of lynching victim dragged by men through the streets of Port au Prince

Man_lynched_in_Haiti_burned_alive_2-1.jpg

Man lynched in Haiti is burned alive

Last edited: