• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IB Deisenroth........???? Singapore TEchnology Kinetics

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, looks like it has dissappeared. Too much sensitive info coming out about IBD and the stench from that company. Looks like Sam is a PAP mole after all. Probably selling all our IP addresses to ISD. We have been tying in all the IBD shit with ST corruption. I guess someone in White don't like it. I guess the truth hurts them.
Richard Kwok Wai Onn...the run roader from ST Kinetic to LTA to create
Yeah, looks like it has dissappeared. Too much sensitive info coming out about IBD and the stench from that company. Looks like Sam is a PAP mole after all. Probably selling all our IP addresses to ISD. We have been tying in all the IBD shit with ST corruption. I guess someone in White don't like it. I guess the truth hurts them.
RICHARD KWOK WAI ONN
runroader from ST Kinetic
why?

AchimHaas

Alfrescian
Loyal
News out of IBD follow up company DT Service GmbH.

singapore government is working on a deal with the IBD follow up to mitigate some of the fraud without big fanfare.
Widow to pay a silencing fee for all the trouble to be done with.

Big Düsseldorf Blue to be taken in also, but fighting back behind the asset deal cover. But they also don’t want to be hit with residual shit and may ship in with money to open the market back up

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
News out of IBD follow up company DT Service GmbH.

singapore government is working on a deal with the IBD follow up to mitigate some of the fraud without big fanfare.
Widow to pay a silencing fee for all the trouble to be done with.

Big Düsseldorf Blue to be taken in also, but fighting back behind the asset deal cover. But they also don’t want to be hit with residual shit and may ship in with money to open the market back up
Richard Kwok Wai Onn deeply involved but ran road to LTA to contd his magic

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Armin is now trying to con the German govt to allow RM to sell old stock Leo 1 and Marders to the Ukrainian army. That guy will make money from any situation. Of course before the Leos and Marders hand over to the UKR, he will propose up the armour protection with IBD products like Mexas. We shall see whether the UKR will buy his death traps

GeRoJoVoSs

Alfrescian
Loyal
EUROSATORY around the corner
IBD will be present EODH Engineering Office DEISENROTH Hellas has one of the biggest independent boothes in German Pavilion.
Looks old Ulf D is still going strong.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
EUROSATORY around the corner
IBD will be present EODH Engineering Office DEISENROTH Hellas has one of the biggest independent boothes in German Pavilion.
Looks old Ulf D is still going strong.
Oh really? U mean the Greek office is so big now? They only have Mexas to show. Wonder why they are chosen for this role

AchimHaas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh really? U mean the Greek office is so big now? They only have Mexas to show. Wonder why they are chosen for this role
If you hear in the industry it is running better than ever. ASPIS is the new state of the art tech that currently couple of MoDs request for service and EUROSATORY will feature some announcements for licensing by OEMs. D is alive.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If you hear in the industry it is running better than ever. ASPIS is the new state of the art tech that currently couple of MoDs request for service and EUROSATORY will feature some announcements for licensing by OEMs. D is alive.
well that surprised me. I always thought IBD made a mistake, they should have set up in Turkey instead of Greece because Turkey has a much larger weapons industry. ANyway, I did not see their name in the Eurosatory 2022 exhibitor list, so they must be under the RM pavilion.

AchimHaas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just out from this year’s EUROSATORY first day.
Lot of info from a lot of sources. Singapore you have been ripped…

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Just out from this year’s EUROSATORY first day.
Lot of info from a lot of sources. Singapore you have been ripped…
I know we have been ripped off, and for long time over many years too, What is in the new information now at Eurostory? Armin surprised KMW with his new Panther tank aka KF51? What a joke. Try to steal KFW name for his tank by using the initial KF. But quite sneaky. RM couldn't sell their 130mm gun, so they just invented a tank with a lot of off the shelf components and mount their 130mm gun on it. Hope to force those countries with 120mm to upgrade. LOL. I really admire that Armin. Smart, sneaky bastard. I don't think that there is anyone in IBD as sneaky and dirty as him.

GeRoJoVoSs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you have been ripped off, live with it Singapore. Keep your face and never mention it.

Rheinmetall revealing the Panther is quiet nice move, now they have off the shelf portfolio tank and don’t need KMW anymore. But in all, who is buying new tanks when all Leo are still in service?

Deisenroth ist also exhibiting. Leo2 turret for this matter. Alive and prosperous.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yes you have been ripped off, live with it Singapore. Keep your face and never mention it.

Rheinmetall revealing the Panther is quiet nice move, now they have off the shelf portfolio tank and don’t need KMW anymore. But in all, who is buying new tanks when all Leo are still in service?

Deisenroth ist also exhibiting. Leo2 turret for this matter. Alive and prosperous.
Right now, Panther is a joke within the Germany defence and govt ministry circles. Basically, they are just taking the old Leo 2 early model hulls and suspension. I think even the engine and transmission is the same as Leo2. They add armour, tech enhancements and put in their 130mm gun with autoloader and cut the crew to 3. Nice concept, but they are still relying on KMW for Leo 2 hulls.............. which they are happy to supply due to a surplus.

I wonder if Armin will try to con singapore MINDEATH and SAF into buying the Panther. LOL.