• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i12 Katong reopening Q4 2021 with climbing gym, PS Cafe & Signature Koi

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
jBv7qLbw.png

i12 Katong along East Coast Road temporarily closed in early 2020 for major asset enhancement works.

The 210,000-square foot mall is set to reopen in the fourth quarter of 2021, after almost close to two years of works.

Shoppers can look forward to new tenants, such as climbing gym Climb Asia, PS Café, and bubble tea shop Signature KOI in addition to pre-existing anchor tenants.

New & old tenants

Anchor tenants CS Fresh, Golden Village (GV), United World Preschool and Wine Connection will be returning.

In addition to the popular Gold Class theatre, GV Katong will be the first GV cinema to offer a new integrated concept where people can watch a movie and enjoy other lifestyle activities.

More at https://tinyurI.com/2k2sucvx

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back then the original mall was known as Katong Mall if I not mistaken. The legendary Katong shopping centre was my favourite haunt after school to buy comics and play billiards. The old Katong Mall was really a run down shopping centre. As a young boy, my parents used to drag me to an expensive private clinic there to treat my chest infection. The elderly doctor would always insist on giving me painful jabs. Then early 2000s he was in the news for a molest case which he was later acquitted. They tore down the old mall and a modern i12 was built to rival the nearby Parkway Parade. But shoppers still go to PP for their shopping. Then there was the famous Katong Paramount where you can easily bed a Pinay slut for the right price. Bonked my first Pinay pussy there.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back then the original mall was known as Katong Mall if I not mistaken. The legendary Katong shopping centre was my favourite haunt after school to buy comics and play billiards. The old Katong Mall was really a run down shopping centre. As a young boy, my parents used to drag me to an expensive private clinic there to treat my chest infection. The elderly doctor would always insist on giving me painful jabs. Then early 2000s he was in the news for a molest case which he was later acquitted. They tore down the old mall and a modern i12 was built to rival the nearby Parkway Parade. But shoppers still go to PP for their shopping. Then there was the famous Katong Paramount where you can easily bed a Pinay slut for the right price. Bonked my first Pinay pussy there.
I love the old katong shopping centre. It gives me that old 70s vibe. There was an emporium there too if I remembered correctly.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're going to that area, might as well check out the various restaurants, cafes and kopitiams nearby. :wink:

Or just head a bit south to Parkway Parade, which is a far superior mall. :cool:

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
the fengshi at that junction is cursed. got murders and fatal accidents. the original mall that occupied the site was a ghost town for the 2 decades it existed.

they should level the place and turn it into a park. put a statue of LKY there to ward off the bad luck.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’ve not seen a climbing gym that succeeded in Sinkieland

Seems like there are more and more fitness freaks in Sinkieland these days. Cunts walking around in tight yoga pants and gym outfits and more and more flocking to the gyms and fitness centres etc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like there are more and more fitness freaks in Sinkieland these days. Cunts walking around in tight yoga pants and gym outfits and more and more flocking to the gyms and fitness centres etc.

Their main objective is flaunting their 'fit' lifestyle on social media. Same for MMA, muay thai, yoga, rock wall climbing etc. :wink:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal

KLN

It was a dead mall.
Rast time I went during 90s
was for the massage joint.