• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I woke up to read the Straits Times on the WP/NEA saga.......got disappointed....

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I woke up early today hoping to read the continuing saga of NEA vs WP in the Straits Times and New Paper...... but........ there were no further reports.

Huh? the saga died down already?

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: I woke up to read the Straits Times on the WP/NEA saga.......got disappointed...

I woke up early today hoping to read the continuing saga of NEA vs WP in the Straits Times and New Paper...... but........ there were no further reports.

Ah Low already say move on. VB is waiting for this face saving opportunity. Who dares to make noise some more.....

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I woke up to read the Straits Times on the WP/NEA saga.......got disappointed...

but... but.... but the PAP Internet Liars are still working over time ...... see their handiwork....

attachment.php

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

"Keluar Baris!" lurp rite, lurp rite, lurp rite lurp... lurp rite, lurp rite...
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

but... but.... but the PAP Internet Liars are still working over time ...... see their handiwork....

attachment.php

Agree.

It is like in a limbo, where you do not know what will be the ending for Davide and Dinozo.:o

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

VB already lost his face after he got triggered by NEA and that "Grass root hawker" to "stir shit" which he didn't got the facts right in the first place.
Low knew that if he continues to press on with this "stir shit saga", both WP, PAP will not gain anything at all.
He is trying to neutralize the whole situation so that the hawkers life can goes on.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

VB already lost his face after he got triggered by NEA and that "Grass root hawker" to "stir shit" which he didn't got the facts right in the first place.
Low knew that if he continues to press on with this "stir shit saga", both WP, PAP will not gain anything at all.
He is trying to neutralize the whole situation so that the hawkers life can goes on.
ya, man! ...

dat fella wif a womanz name has oredi made himself rook stoopig in whole of sinkielan ...

ah khiang is smart ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"If you want to dance on a bar top, some of us will fall off that bar top. Some people will die as a result of liberalising bar-top dancing.

Not just because they've fallen off the bar top, but because it's usually a young girl with a short skirt who's dancing on it, who may attract some insults from some other men. The boyfriend starts fighting.

Some people will die. Blood will be shed for liberalising the policy."

-- Vivian Balakrishnan, 2001.

No one should have taken this idiot seriously since 2001.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

"Keluar Baris!" lurp rite, lurp rite, lurp rite lurp... lurp rite, lurp rite...
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

After keluar baris, it's only 3 steps and then raise the right hand and shout a slogan. :biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"If you want to dance on a bar top, some of us will fall off that bar top. Some people will die as a result of liberalising bar-top dancing.

Not just because they've fallen off the bar top, but because it's usually a young girl with a short skirt who's dancing on it, who may attract some insults from some other men. The boyfriend starts fighting.

Some people will die. Blood will be shed for liberalising the policy."

-- Vivian Balakrishnan, 2001.

No one should have taken this idiot seriously since 2001.

Fighting over a lady (your own gf) in disco does happened frequently.
Fighting over a lady (bar girl / coyote dancer) in a bar is not common seen.

IMHO, that VB hardly gets to know the real world of night life entertainment.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

After keluar baris, it's only 3 steps and then raise the right hand and shout a slogan. :biggrin:

oh yah hor... but this one shown to the door must march a little longer :o:o:o

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

IMHO, that VB hardly gets to know the real world of night life entertainment.

I've not heard any of my friends' daughter visiting such joint..... so that may explain why girl-girl here made the wrong assumption

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Vile PAPzi propaganda of the worst kind.

attachment.php

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WP is lying. Period.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At last - the secret has been exposed........ but no mention of this guy in Straits Times

nkk.jpg

Ng Kok Khim – exposed PAP grassroots leader, 2006 PBM recipient and patron of a market association involved in a dispute over the cleaning of hawker centres in Aljunied GRC – has responded to online allegations about his role in the Worker’s Party-run Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council (AHPETC) saga.

After Mr Ng was exposed by TR Emeritus and various forums as a long-time PAP member, he has been the target of online speculation in recent days over his role in the spat.

The 60-year-old told local media that he had no political motives in his handling of the cleaning issue and stressed that he had never asked the cleaning contractor engaged by the town council for a quotation.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/06/14/exposed-pap-member-ng-kok-khim-i-have-no-political-motive-in-ahpetc-saga/

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is just another innocent man.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

At last - the secret has been exposed........ but no mention of this guy in Straits Times

nkk.jpg

Ng Kok Khim – exposed PAP grassroots leader, 2006 PBM recipient and patron of a market association involved in a dispute over the cleaning of hawker centres in Aljunied GRC – has responded to online allegations about his role in the Worker’s Party-run Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council (AHPETC) saga.

After Mr Ng was exposed by TR Emeritus and various forums as a long-time PAP member, he has been the target of online speculation in recent days over his role in the spat.

The 60-year-old told local media that he had no political motives in his handling of the cleaning issue and stressed that he had never asked the cleaning contractor engaged by the town council for a quotation.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/06/14/exposed-pap-member-ng-kok-khim-i-have-no-political-motive-in-ahpetc-saga/

One look at him u can immediately tell he is a PAP balls carrier.