• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Wish Thai Well

65er

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Thais were thrice denied thier democratically elected government, when Abhisit and his allies paralysed the country with demonstration and violences including illegally occupying states buidings and airports. With support of the monarch through manipulation of court ruling, Abhisit stole the power to form a weak government. To date, none of the Yellow-shirt mobsters was apprehend.

The messages are clear for Thais: power rose from the barrel of gun with the blessing of the monarch, and democracy shall be preserved not through rule of laws but the liking of the weaken monarchy.

The King is ill and his heir doesn't measure up to the people's expectation. A good leader with strong people's mandate controlling the country's finance and armed forces is a fatal threat to the dynasty. The privy council, serving as the King's arm hence overstepped the constituional restriction to intervene in the politics by using a fraction of armed forces and the opposition, democratic party.

No thought was given to the will of the Thais who voted for their leader through peaceful and democratic means. They were totally blind b y their selfishness to the progress the country was making under Thaksin.

Now the people has to attempt revolution to take back their stolen power. Bloodshed might be inevitable. Economy and social stability will suffer until the majority is satisfied with the outcome of the country's leadership.

I wish the courageous Thais well, and I hope the suffering would be over in the shortest possible time.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are most happy to issue FT VISAs to their SYTs if the situation does not improve.

MAJULAH SINGAPURA!