• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I will buy each sammyboy member who click here a bowl of Yummy Neh-Neh shake noodle GVGT! Mouth watering!

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.setn.com/News.aspx?NewsID=659755

晃到頭暈!老闆娘煮麵狂搖「豪乳暴彈」…保全流口水看呆了

2019/12/24 15:56:00

• A-
  • A
  • A+

國際中心/綜合報導
近日網路上瘋狂流傳一段影片,只見影片中的老闆娘在煮麵時瘋狂抖動身體,胸前的豪乳也跟著彈來彈去,讓站在麵攤前的光頭保全看傻了眼,連口水都忍不住流出來,當場害羞到不行。
 ID-2320739
▲▼老闆娘「胸狠」煮麵。(圖/翻攝自臉書)
 ID-2320747
「這麵好不好吃已經不重要了」臉書粉專「泰國清邁象」日前貼出一則影片,只見影片中一名光頭保全站在鏡頭前,眼睛專注直視前方,接著鏡頭一轉,竟看到麵攤老闆娘穿著平口上衣煮麵,且身材姣好的她一邊煮一邊抖,胸前豪乳也跟著彈來彈去,讓保全驚呆了,還擦了擦嘴角的口水,羞赧的走出鏡頭外。
 ID-2320741
▲▼保全看到流口水。(圖/翻攝自臉書)
 ID-2320750
影片一出,網友也紛紛留言,「這麵一定很好吃」、「不用吃了,看都飽了還流口水!」、「謝謝招待(擦嘴)」、「原來不是賣麵是賣肉圓」、「晃到會頭暈」、「眼睛吃飽了」、「一定是東西太美味,看的我口水都流出來了」。
不過,有眼尖的網友認出來,該名光頭保全就是知名泰國喜劇演員派特察泰·王卡姆勞(Petchtai Wongkamlao),還曾演過電影《拳霸》,因此不少人認為這可能是在拍電影片段。(賴禹妡報導)

關鍵字:

追蹤三立新聞網 :
  • 加入
  • 訂閱
  • 加入
  • APP 下載
  • 追蹤

留個言吧!

https://www.setn.com/News.aspx?NewsID=659755

Dizziness! Boss boiled noodles and slammed "Big breast bomb" ...

2019/12/24 15:56:00

A-
A
A +

International Centre / General Report

Recently, a video has been circulating on the Internet. I saw that the lady in the film shakes her body crazy while cooking the noodles, and the breasts on her chest follow the bounce, so that the bald head standing in front of the noodle booth looks silly, even drools. Could not help but flow out, shy enough on the spot.

ID-2320739

▲ ▼ The boss is cooking boiled noodles. (Photo / recaptured from Facebook)

ID-2320747

"It's not important whether this side is delicious" Facebook fan special "Chiang Mai, Thailand" posted a video a few days ago. I saw a bald head standing in front of the camera with his eyes focused on the front, and then the camera turned around. Seeing the owner of the noodle shop cooking in a flat-top blouse, and the well-built figure shook while cooking, and the breasts of the chest also bounced along, making the security stunned, and wiped the saliva on the corner of the mouth, shyly walked out Outside the lens.

ID-2320741

▲ ▼ Kan see drooling. (Photo / recaptured from Facebook)

ID-2320750

As soon as the video came out, netizens also commented, "This side must be delicious", "Do n’t eat it, you ’re full and drooling!", "Thank you for your hospitality (rubbing your mouth)", "It ’s not selling noodles but selling meatballs. "I ’m so dizzy", "I have full eyes", "It must be something so delicious that I spit out when I saw it."

However, sharp-eyed netizens recognized that the bald man was the well-known Thai comedian Petchtai Wongkamlao, who also played the movie "Boxer", so many people think it may be Filming a movie clip. (Reporting by Lai Yukun)

The black box interpretation is complete! Blackhawk power sinks normally

Keywords:

Thailand
Cook noodles
Boss
preservation
Breast milk

Follow Sanli News:

Join
subscription
Join
APP Download